Author Topic: British Police Arrest 3 Men Suspected of Planning Terror Attack  (Read 596 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
British Police Arrest 3 Men Suspected of Planning Terror Attack

LONDON —

Three men arrested in a series of raids Wednesday in east London are suspected of having been in the final stages of plotting a terror attack in the British capital similar to the murderous rampage carried out last Saturday at London Bridge, say officials.

The men, all in their 30s, are not connected to last week's van-and-knife attack in the London Bridge and Borough districts of the capital that left eight dead and 48 injured, say police officers.

Continued: https://www.voanews.com/a/british-police-arrest-three-men-suspected-of-planning-new-terror-attack/3892160.html

No descriptions as of yet, you combine that with what was an obvious terror attack imo yesterday on that teacher. Whew, I hope their elected leaders act responsibly and secure the country.  Undoubtedly, they make some of these raids with Muslim informants I would think.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: British Police Arrest 3 Men Suspected of Planning Terror Attack
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2017, 10:43:18 pm »
No descriptions as of yet, you combine that with what was an obvious terror attack imo yesterday on that teacher. Whew, I hope their elected leaders act responsibly and secure the country.  Undoubtedly, they make some of these raids with Muslim informants I would think.
It was Gunnar from Norway, Paolo from Italy and Pierre from France... NOT
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln