Author Topic: Iceland: Muslim leader claims London jihad attacks were staged by police  (Read 435 times)

rangerrebew

Iceland: Muslim leader claims London jihad attacks were staged by police

June 8, 2017 4:10 pm By Robert Spencer 1 Comment

Jihad Watch writer Christine Douglass-Williams and I recently spoke in Iceland, where I was poisoned by a Leftist posing as a well-wisher who still has not been arrested by the Icelandic police (they would no doubt be moving heaven and earth to apprehend him had, say, Linda Sarsour, or some other Leftist been poisoned). This imam, Ahmad Sedeeq was present at our public lectures. He attempted to claim that stonings were not taking place in Sharia-adherent countries, and that the Bible contains violent verses, and that we were claiming that Osama bin Laden’s version of Islam was the normative version (this, after I had read from a manual of Islamic law endorsed by al-Azhar on the necessity of Muslims to wage violent jihad against Infidels). He was, in short, just another deceiver, and not a very subtle or able one, but doubtless he wasn’t used to running into informed and determined kuffar.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/06/iceland-muslim-leader-claims-london-jihad-attacks-were-staged-by-police
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 08:27:20 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Iceland has very few muslims.

They would do well to round 'em up, put 'em on a boat, and ship all of them out!