Author Topic: Comey Hearing: Live Thread  (Read 11883 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Comey Hearing: Live Thread
« Reply #250 on: June 09, 2017, 06:55:36 pm »
And I will gladly hold his feet to the fire with you.

As we all should! But this mindless bashing just for bashing's sake should stop!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #251 on: June 09, 2017, 06:59:19 pm »
Keeping your hate boner for Trump for four years my cause perminate damage.  If so please seek medical help right away.

Ah yes, because to point out Trump's foibles and juvenile behavior is a 'hate boner' for four years.  Sheesh, it;s true - we can point out when Trump does good and the split second we point out Trump stupidity we are automatically declared 'haters'. 

What is the difference between the Trump faithful and the Leftists who praised Obama again? 

Anyway, speaking of boners, I fully understand the street corner promise of the faithful to love Trump long time.

I'm not one to whore myself out however.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
« Reply #252 on: June 09, 2017, 08:21:28 pm »
As we all should! But this mindless bashing just for bashing's sake should stop!

Nicely articulated !! When every DJT success is discounted or minimized as luck or an anomaly and every failure or error as a "See??? We were right all along!" moment,  denials of unreasonable enmity sort of lose credibility.
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #253 on: June 09, 2017, 08:26:07 pm »
Ah yes, because to point out Trump's foibles and juvenile behavior is a 'hate boner' for four years.  Sheesh, it;s true - we can point out when Trump does good and the split second we point out Trump stupidity we are automatically declared 'haters'. 

What is the difference between the Trump faithful and the Leftists who praised Obama again? 

Anyway, speaking of boners, I fully understand the street corner promise of the faithful to love Trump long time.

I'm not one to whore myself out however.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald