Author Topic: Comey: Trump administration spread 'lies, plain and simple'  (Read 352 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Jun 8, 12:37 PM EDT

Comey: Trump administration spread 'lies, plain and simple'

By ERICA WERNER and ERIC TUCKER
Associated Press

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Former FBI Director James Comey accused the Trump administration Thursday of spreading "lies, plain and simple" about him and the FBI in the aftermath of his abrupt firing, in dramatic testimony that threatened to undermine Donald Trump's presidency.

As he opened his much anticipated first public telling of his relationship with Trump, Comey disputed the Trump administration's justification for his firing last month, declaring that the administration "defamed him and more importantly the FBI" by claiming the bureau was in disorder under his leadership. And in testimony that exposed deep distrust between the president and the veteran lawman, Comey described intense discomfort about their one-on-one conversations, saying he decided he immediately needed to document the discussions in memos.

more
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_COMEY?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-06-08-12-37-50
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline BigU

• Dude
Re: Comey: Trump administration spread 'lies, plain and simple'
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2017, 05:38:57 pm »
That is the stance I would take, too, if I was in cahoots with the likes of barak hussein, hillary, lynch, et al.......all lying liars.
BigU

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Comey: Trump administration spread 'lies, plain and simple'
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2017, 05:40:14 pm »
That is the stance I would take, too, if I was in cahoots with the likes of barak hussein, hillary, lynch, et al.......all lying liars.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien