Author Topic: ‘Wonder Woman’ praise takes unexpected turn; leftist boycott after news spreads about star Gal Gadot  (Read 354 times)

rangerrebew

‘Wonder Woman’ praise takes unexpected turn; leftist boycott after news spreads about star Gal Gadot
June 7, 2017 | Carmine Sabia | Print Article   

The new “Wonder Woman” Gal Gadot can kick the butt of evil in real life too, and it’s driving leftists mad.

The star of the blockbuster film, which most leftists originally praised for its portrayal of strong women, now has many angry because of Gadot’s time serving in the Israeli military destroying terrorists.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/06/07/wonder-woman-praise-takes-unexpected-turn-leftist-boycott-news-spreads-star-gal-gadot-499975
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 09:48:28 am by rangerrebew »

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Meh... I watched it the other day with my boys... I am getting too old for this junk. I pretty much was bored during the film but it managed to keep my boy's attention and didn't have but a few mild curse words in it.

I have found I have grown bored of super heroes that magically get stronger as needed towards the end of the movie. I want one that just scraps by with wit and humor and a smudge of sparring luck. This unrealistic super-strength with new found powers out of the blue when needed just reminds me that the script guys are lazy.   
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 10:23:20 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....