Author Topic: Graham to Trump: Sessions had 'no alternative' but to recuse himself from Russia probe  (Read 508 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Graham to Trump: Sessions had 'no alternative' but to recuse himself from Russia probe
By Max Greenwood - 06/07/17 09:03 PM EDT

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) on Wednesday argued that Attorney General Jeff Sessions had no choice but to recuse himself from the Justice Department's investigation into Russian election meddling, and urged President Trump directly to move past his rift with the top law enforcement official.

"He is very loyal to the President. He loves the law," Graham said on Fox News. "There is no way in hell that Jeff Sessions could preside over an investigation of a campaign that he was part of."

more
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/336863-graham-to-trump-sessions-had-no-alternative-but-to-recuse
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Damn I hate having to agree wit Miss Graham.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien