Author Topic: Fast & Furious Hearing Rips Holder, DOJ For Deception In Gun-Running Scandal  (Read 961 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
foxnews
By William La Jeunesse, Andrew O'Reilly
Published June 07, 2017

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/07/fast-and-furious-report-slams-holder-doj-for-deception-in-gun-running-scandal.html

[excerpt]

Members of a congressional committee at a public hearing Wednesday blasted former President Barack Obama and his attorney general for allegedly covering up an investigation into the death of a Border Patrol agent killed as a result of a botched government gun-running project known as Operation Fast and Furious.

The House Oversight Committee also Wednesday released a scathing, nearly 300-page report that found Holder’s Justice Department tried to hide the facts from the loved ones of slain Border Patrol Brian Terry – seeing his family as more of a “nuisance” than one deserving straight answers – and slamming Obama's assertion of executive privilege to deny Congress access to records pertaining to Fast and Furious.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

We need it NOW.

Lingering issues like this undermine out entire system.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
We need it NOW.

Lingering issues like this undermine out entire system.

Agreed.  And, 0bama needs to be discredited and rendered powerless.

Offline libertybele

Bammy is now a private citizen, so he has no authority or than people thinking that he still has some kind of authority.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Bammy is now a private citizen, so he has no authority or than people thinking that he still has some kind of authority.

Sure he does.  He has access to all the movers and shakers of the world, as evidenced by his speech at the Brandenburg Gate last week and subsequent meeting with Angela Merkel, and he's got quite an organization here with the obvious intention of continuing to influence things here.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
STRONGLY worded letters to follow I'm sure!

Sited for contempt of Congress and nobody goes to jail!   **nononono*

It’s not enough to have these cover-ups exposed. Someone needs to answer for them, to be held accountable for their actions, to demonstrate to others that no one, not even the president, is above the law.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 09:42:49 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

It’s not enough to have these cover-ups exposed. Someone needs to answer for them, to be held accountable for their actions, to demonstrate to others that no one, not even the president, is above the law.
I'll believe something worthwhile has been done when the indictments start rolling through, and maybe not even then.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

QFT.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I'll believe something worthwhile has been done when the indictments start rolling through, and maybe not even then.
@Smokin Joe

Don't hold your breath waiting! I sure won't!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Holder is in contempt of congress for refusing to answer the Congressional subpoena that was issued to him.

I'd give anything to see that contempt citation on him enforced.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Smokin Joe

@Smokin Joe

Don't hold your breath waiting! I sure won't!
No worries there! No one will be indicted, if ever, until they've been dead and gone fifty years.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

Holder is in contempt of congress for refusing to answer the Congressional subpoena that was issued to him.

I'd give anything to see that contempt citation on him enforced.
Not going to happen. The rasis pump has been primed and they'd burn down a half dozen cities (after they looted the liquor stores, got new big screen teevees and all the latest whatevers...

C S Lewis

Offline dfwgator