Author Topic: Evergreen State Officials Ask Student Vigilantes To Stop Patrolling Campus With Baseball Bats  (Read 1511 times)

rangerrebew

Evergreen State Officials Ask Student Vigilantes To Stop Patrolling Campus With Baseball Bats

Posted By Eric Owens On 3:30 PM 06/06/2017 In | No Comments

Administrators at The Evergreen State College have sent an email asking students to stop making vigilante patrols of the campus with bats, batons or other weapons.

A large number of students at Evergreen State received the correspondence on Sunday from Sharon Goodman, the taxpayer-funded school’s director of residential and dining service, reports The College Fix.

Article printed from The Daily Caller: http://dailycaller.com

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/06/evergreen-state-officials-ask-student-vigilantes-to-stop-patrolling-campus-with-baseball-bats/

rangerrebew

Did Evergreen administrators say "pretty please" when they asked? :truce:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Did Evergreen administrators say "pretty please" when they asked? :truce:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Wingnut

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
What's this "ask" shit?

Tell.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Oceander

Insane.  The place should be shut down over the Summer and not reopened in the Fall. 

Offline endicom

Bats are often called 'educators' so what's the problem?

Offline ConstitutionRose

I think "you will stop or you will be expelled would be appropriate.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline Frank Cannon

LOL. Yeah they got bats, but I don't think a one of those fruits and fairies can swing it fast enough to stop a cold cock to the head. One even looks like they would like a cold cock. 

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
LOL. Yeah they got bats, but I don't think a one of those fruits and fairies can swing it fast enough to stop a cold cock to the head. One even looks like they would like a cold cock.

Yep, it's all in the wrists.  and we know how their team is in that anatomical area.

There are quite a few good 'ol boys in my neck of he woods who will go nine innings if they like.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline dfwgator