Author Topic: Iran's parliament and Khomeini shrine attacked by gunmen  (Read 1506 times)

Offline skeeter

Re: Iran's parliament and Khomeini shrine attacked by gunmen
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2017, 05:32:18 pm »
Just as much as one could get absurd and say, if one didn't see this attack as an affront, perhaps one is supporting ISIS. IOW, ridiculous.

@skeeter

This philosophy of ISIS seems to want to take over the whole world, they or their sympathizers are almost everywhere. Australia, Asia, Americas, Europe, Africa.

Stop with the riddles. WHAT was your point in bringing up the alleged involvement of the US in Iran in '53?

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2017, 05:32:26 pm »
He's just repeating some Ron Paul silliness from 2008.  Dr. Nuts used the 1953 coup to blame America for all of the turmoil in the ME today as part of his radical isolationist view on U.S. foreign policy.  It's a subtle swipe at his own country much in the same vein as when he blamed the U.S. for 9/11.

Moderators: Typical personal attacks by trg. Projecting all this bs on other people. Bullying, disingenuous debate.

@texasradioguy @Mod1

Who even made a reference to Ron Paul, isolationism or other. These are lies being told of another member. A reason not to read this.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 05:36:24 pm by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2017, 05:33:00 pm »
Stop with the riddles. WHAT was your point in bringing up the alleged involvement of the US in Iran in '53?

No riddles. Support ISIS if that rings your bell. Have a nice day.

@skeeter
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 05:35:01 pm by TomSea »

Offline skeeter

« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2017, 05:35:00 pm »
No riddles. Support ISIS if that rings your bell. Have a nice day.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

But I will, thanks.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2017, 05:40:09 pm »
Yes, we reportedly toppled a leader in a coup in 1953, yes, they blame us. Seems the US may still be involved in regime change.  Yes, they may well hold a grudge. Yes, ISIS takes responsibility for the attack. What is there not to understand. I'm not going to trade barbs on this.  Yes, it certainly sounds like one does not know what this is about.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2017, 05:43:32 pm »
Moderators: Typical personal attacks by trg. Projecting all this bs on other people. More bullying.

@texasradioguy @Mod1

Who even made a reference to Ron Paul, isolationism or other. These are lies being told of another member. A reason not to read this.

I didn't personally attack you.  I merely pointed out that you were repeating an oft repeated story by Ron Paul throughout the 2008 elections to blame the U.S. for the instability in the ME.

He's a nutter.  Hence the term Dr. Nuts.

You need to seriously learn to differentiate between a personal attack and a criticism of a political figure.  Criticizing them or mocking them is NOT an attack on you.

Anyone with half a brain knows where that reference to 1953 came from.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2017, 05:51:11 pm »
Yes, we reportedly toppled a leader in a coup in 1953, yes, they blame us. Seems the US may still be involved in regime change.  Yes, they may well hold a grudge. Yes, ISIS takes responsibility for the attack. What is there not to understand. I'm not going to trade barbs on this.  Yes, it certainly sounds like one does not know what this is about.

You're mistaken - I did not say I didn't know what this was about. I said I had no idea what your point was.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2017, 05:53:58 pm »
Moderators: Typical personal attacks by trg. Projecting all this bs on other people. Bullying, disingenuous debate.

@texasradioguy @Mod1

Coming from the guy (June 2016) who called everyone who didn't support Trump allies of alQaeda and ISIS.  Buddy, you got gall.
@Mod1

BTW...I see you finally took off your left wing hero avatar.
@TomSea
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 05:56:22 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2017, 05:55:25 pm »
I took it as a "Blame America First" type of response. 1953? Really?

The "Iranians" hate America for the same reason Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia. 
Countdown to Resignation

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2017, 05:59:44 pm »
I took it as a "Blame America First" type of response. 1953? Really?

The "Iranians" hate America for the same reason Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia.

@Restored

Here's what Tom is making reference to:

Asked in an August debate about Iran going nuclear, the congressman challenged us to put ourselves in Iran’s shoes: “Think of how many nuclear weapons surround Iran. The Chinese are there. The Indians are there.  The Pakistanis are there. The Israelis are there. The United States is there...Why wouldn’t it be natural that they might want a weapon? Internationally, they’d be given more respect.”

When former senator Rick Santorum pushed back, citing Iran’s 1979 assault on the U.S. embassy, Paul went even further, seemingly channeling some left-wing poli-sci professor: “We’ve been at war in Iran for a lot longer than ‘79. We started it in 1953 when we sent in a coup, installed the shah, and the reaction, the blowback came in 1979.  It’s been going on and on because we just plain don’t mind our own business. That’s our problem.”

There it is. It all comes back to us. We’re to blame for Iran’s nuclear ambitions and Iran’s radicalism.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/105537/ron-pauls-revisionist-history-alan-w-dowd
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 06:00:04 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2017, 06:02:28 pm »

Laughable he screams to the mods, right after he basically called you a bald faced liar. 

He has to be the only TBR member who I'd love to see banned.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2017, 06:24:19 pm »
https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-06-07/us-condemns-attacks-in-iran-state-dept

State Department Condemns Attack.

U.S. Condemns Attacks in Iran: State Dept.

| June 7, 2017, at 12:48 p.m.
MORE
U.S. Condemns Attacks in Iran: State Dept.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States condemned a militant attack in the Iranian capital of Tehran on Wednesday, the State Department spokeswoman said in a statement.

"The United States condemns the terrorist attacks in Tehran today," said Heather Nauert, the State Department spokeswoman. "The depravity of terrorism has no place in a peaceful, civilized world."

Suicide bombers and gunmen attacked the Iranian parliament and the Mausoleum of Ayatollah Khomeini in Tehran on Wednesday, killing at least 12 people in a twin assault which Iran's Revolutionary Guards blamed on regional rival Saudi Arabia.

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-06-07/us-condemns-attacks-in-iran-state-dept

Good, enough said.