Author Topic: Indy Muslims call out creators of local billboard that insults Prophet Muhammad  (Read 15107 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@musiclady

Didja hear??  Warner Bros is bringing back Animaniacs!  I wonder if P&B are going to be part of it?

They better be!
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

Didja hear??  Warner Bros is bringing back Animaniacs!  I wonder if P&B are going to be part of it?

I used to love Pinky and the Brain!  I don't have a functioning DVD player anymore, but back in the day I remember Mrs. Jazz got me a boxed set of their mis-adventures as a Christmas gift.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
83% Hindu, 13% Muslim, Less than 2% Christian, the rest are Sikhs by Indian State numbers.

Yeah, I agree the numbers are likely to be crude, and the source I posted was Al Jazeera.   :shrug:  Probably way different from 5-6 years ago.  The trend in the story was Hindus down, Muslims up, but that could be a slant in the story.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"What're we gonna do tonight, Mohammad?"

"Same thing we do every night, Achmed...try to take over the world!"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Wingnut wrote:
"JazE is our very own real life version of Micheal Stivic.  A meathead.  Dead from the neck up."

No.
He is an agent provocateur. There have been others of that same bent here before.
I wonder whose payroll he's on?

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
You know that most of the radicals get put on the radar after being reported by members of their own mosques, right?
Unfortunately (and admittedly not being aware of the ones who are rounded up before pulling some crap) they manage to pull some act of destruction anyway, even while on the radar.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
You guys are quite correct.  The largest breakdown has been the fact that governments on both sides of the pond failed to act on information once received.  The Boston Marathon bombing was famous that way, because Ohaha refused to act on the intel from Chechnya.
It's tradition! Had LEOs and intelligence been more coordinated, even the 9/11 hijackers should have been interdicted.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Which makes them complicit with their head chopping brethren.
Absolutely.

Still awaiting that billboard sponsored by a Muslim group that denounces Islam-terrorism.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline musiclady

:silly: :silly:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

:beer:    Good one, CL!
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.