Author Topic: London Mayor calls for his state visit to be CANCELLED amid a bitter feud  (Read 3906 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The degenerates are the anti-Trumpers, we would have seen this country flooded with Muslims, along with these people who turned their back on the unborn. There is no reason to believe they are conservatives. They accuse others.

Tom I have asked you to stop these statements...see ya later
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The degenerates are the anti-Trumpers, we would have seen this country flooded with Muslims, along with these people who turned their back on the unborn. There is no reason to believe they are conservatives. They accuse others.
Your comments are unsupported by the facts. No Conservative on this site wants the country flooded with Muslims, and being pro life is a hallmark of our belief. You have slandered a lot of good people, Tom.
The enemies are the Liberals. They are over there, on the Left. You do no one any good with these gratuitous potshots at people just because your guy won and we didn't favor him, and seem locked in the false dichotomy that there were only two choices in that matter.

Kindly save your vitriol for the Liberals (again, on your Left) so we don't have to expend so much ammo on short rounds when we are attacking those to the far Left of us. Thank you.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

Dear leader is the wellspring of all knowledge. No one knew anything until Trump handed down the stone tablets and we became aware.
Duuuude. How many of those tablets DID you take?  :silly:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
The mainstream media, resents him going direct to supporters, and cutting them out of the process. I may not be pretty, but it works.

Khan is a "civil rights" lawyer. Little different than Obama, a career politician with a far left agenda....plus he is muslim, first.

"He is muslim first."
 They ALL are.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

There are a whole lot of us who still want the President to be a decent human being. 

Gratefully, enough of us wanted a David not a saint. ... A modern leader with the sheer steel to fight the cancer of political correctness, say "no" to the directives of the one world order and fight the enemy of civilization called ISIS with every weapon in our arsenal .... and fight to its final defeat.

The whole lot of others are now free to pursue their lollipops, rainbows and unicorns. 

Offline skeeter

Your comments are unsupported by the facts. No Conservative on this site wants the country flooded with Muslims, and being pro life is a hallmark of our belief. You have slandered a lot of good people, Tom.
The enemies are the Liberals. They are over there, on the Left. You do no one any good with these gratuitous potshots at people just because your guy won and we didn't favor him, and seem locked in the false dichotomy that there were only two choices in that matter.

Kindly save your vitriol for the Liberals (again, on your Left) so we don't have to expend so much ammo on short rounds when we are attacking those to the far Left of us. Thank you.

Agree. In fact both sides - pro and anti Trump - need to stop accusing the other of being degenerate, as exemplified by this thread.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 04:49:49 pm by skeeter »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Reported to the Mods.

Accusing the people on this forum of being pro-abortion "degenerates" is a filthy smear.

@Mod1 @MOD2 @MOD3 @MOD4

If the Mods want the fighting to stop on this forum, you need to stop @TomSea from telling these vile lies about the good people who post here.

Does anyone else find it odd that TomSea uses an avatar here of maybe one of the most left wing musicians in the industry?   :thud:
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 04:54:45 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline dfwgator

You mean when Reagan was President, a responsible adult was expected?

There are a whole lot of us who still want the President to be a decent human being.  The fact that some don't is a sign of cultural degeneration, not progress.

These are not normal times.

Offline Smokin Joe

And that's what folks here, or on TOS sometimes forget.  Folks like us are but a small part of the population.  The rest of them don't pay attention other than the sound-bites they see on TV and go by what they're told by the news pundits or celebrities.
True enough. Those who read the paper read mostly headlines, and often don't read the column inches below them which have nothing to do with the headline or simply do not support the claims in bold print. Since the people on TV  started with a show after a speech to tell you what was just said (HuH? Didn't you hear that part, when it was said?) people have become increasingly lazy, wanting people to tell them not only what happened but what to think. At least those of us here will be able to explain why that material is often fallacious and why. That's why we have the potential to change minds that may influence other minds on down the line. In numbers, however, we are few.

C S Lewis

Offline rodamala

Thank you.

Offline Old Warrior in Exile

Reported to the Mods.

Accusing the people on this forum of being pro-abortion "degenerates" is a filthy smear.

Forgive me if my comprehension is unsound, but in all fairness, dear @musiclady, I don't see that this was what @TomSea was saying.

The degenerates are the anti-Trumpers, we would have seen this country flooded with Muslims, along with these people who turned their back on the unborn.
Bold emphasis OWIE.

He called anti-Trumpers comparable in their level of degeneration to pro-abortionists, but he did not say that anti-Trumpers are pro abortion themselves. Not in this case, anyway.

Barba non facit philosophum.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
It was a hyperbolic smear nonetheless. Every time I see the word "anti-Trumper", my eyes start rolling. It's like the media tagging Trump supporters as "alt-right".

Even Donald Trump doesn't agree with the President 100% of the time.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Forgive me if my comprehension is unsound, but in all fairness, dear @musiclady, I don't see that this was what @TomSea was saying.
Bold emphasis OWIE.

He called anti-Trumpers comparable in their level of degeneration to pro-abortionists, but he did not say that anti-Trumpers are pro abortion themselves. Not in this case, anyway.

Tom is on record numerous times stating taht if you didn't vote for Trump you can't call yourself a Conservative and you are on the side of the pro abortion types.

This isn't the first time he's spread this lie.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Wingnut

"He is muslim first."
 They ALL are.

This is exactly why no muslim should ever hold office.  They will always put the good of the City, Country or State second to that of anything muslim. 

Offline musiclady

Bold emphasis OWIE.

I respectfully disagree, @Old Warrior in Exile .   This has been a frequently repeated and much intended personal smear.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Does that mean I can take him off my ignore list now?  :laugh:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Old Warrior in Exile

I respectfully disagree, @Old Warrior in Exile .   This has been a frequently repeated and much intended personal smear.

Then I stand corrected.

Barba non facit philosophum.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline musiclady

Then I stand corrected.

LOL!  I LOVE Benedict Cumberbatch!

Actually, I just like saying his name.  ^-^
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Why is it funny? @txradioguy

Seriously?

The irony of it is hilarious. Besides the fact it's spot on true.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Why is it funny? @txradioguy

That's rhetorical.....right?     ^-^    @Right_in_Virginia
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline tje

Donald should invite him to the Whitehouse for a pig roast.