Author Topic: Trump’s Support Drops in Military Communities  (Read 438 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Trump’s Support Drops in Military Communities
« on: June 05, 2017, 07:00:06 pm »
 In a politically unsettled nation, military communities have long been a rock for the Republican Party, solid and true. But new polling data suggest those places have developed some concerns about President Donald Trump.

An analysis of Gallup polling data comparing the first 100 days of Trump's presidency to the month of May shows that Trump's job approval in military counties dropped sharply in the last month — from an average 51 percent approval and 41 percent disapproval in the first 100 days to 43 percent approval and 52 percent disapproval for May.

More: http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/trump-s-support-drops-military-communities-n768036

If true, important. Since NBC is currently the only one talking about it, the "If true" part is more important.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Night Hides Not

Re: Trump’s Support Drops in Military Communities
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2017, 08:14:45 pm »
In a politically unsettled nation, military communities have long been a rock for the Republican Party, solid and true. But new polling data suggest those places have developed some concerns about President Donald Trump.

An analysis of Gallup polling data comparing the first 100 days of Trump's presidency to the month of May shows that Trump's job approval in military counties dropped sharply in the last month — from an average 51 percent approval and 41 percent disapproval in the first 100 days to 43 percent approval and 52 percent disapproval for May.

More: http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/trump-s-support-drops-military-communities-n768036

If true, important. Since NBC is currently the only one talking about it, the "If true" part is more important.

So the majority of our military is now "Never Trump"?  ****slapping

Could be because The Wall has yet to be under construction.

Fake news...no analysis of the reasons why support has slipped.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2017, 08:17:52 pm »
Source, NBC News.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2017, 08:28:14 pm »
The MSM has been so determined to find fault with this administration since January I'd bet just about everyone is taking their dreck with a large grain of salt.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2017, 08:31:15 pm »
The MSM has been so determined to find fault with this administration since January I'd bet just about everyone is taking their dreck with a large grain of salt.

I quit watching them long ago! I know them so well that I know what they are going to do before they do it.

They are nothing more than the propaganda arm of the democrat party!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien