Author Topic: Two London Attackers Identified After Neighbors Reportedly Raised Concerns  (Read 454 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Two London Attackers Identified After Neighbors Reportedly Raised Concerns

Nick Bailey June 5, 2017

LONDON — Neighbors of Khuram Shazad Butt, one of the alleged perpetrators of Saturday's London terror attack, have told Reuters they reported him to authorities on at least two occasions after they say he attempted to convert their children to radical Islam in a local park.

snip

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/london-bridge-attack/london-bridge-attack-suspects-khuram-shazad-butt-rachid-redouane-identified-n768216
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
In the UK, there is not a silent majority but a silenced majority, I heard that. Sounds like a good description.

Also, I don't know first hand, it sounds like a lot of these people are living on the dole. I think that came out about one of the culprits.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Any rational person that didn't go to Harvard, Yale or Oxford would note that censoring the Internet, would not have been likely to stop these guys from sticking their noses out boldly, with the kids.

And what would have prevented 7 deaths was immediately confining the perps, for the duration of the Jihad.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
In the UK, there is not a silent majority but a silenced majority, I heard that. Sounds like a good description.

Also, I don't know first hand, it sounds like a lot of these people are living on the dole. I think that came out about one of the culprits.
Consider with a Muslim Mayor, he probably didn't see any more wrong with that than gay school superintendents see wrong with indoctrinating kids with homosexual confusion.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis