Author Topic: Evergreen State College Board of Trustees condemns activists’ ‘unacceptable behavior’  (Read 564 times)

rangerrebew

Evergreen State College Board of Trustees condemns activists’ ‘unacceptable behavior’
College Fix Staff •June 4, 2017

The Evergreen State College Board of Trustees issued a statement yesterday condemning the recent outrageous activist behavior on campus, and affirming its commitment to free expression and open discourse.

“We are deeply committed to ensuring that Evergreen provides a civil, safe campus environment for all,” the statement, posted on the school website, reads. “During the last week, the conduct of a small percentage of Evergreen’s community members exhibited unacceptable behavior that is completely contrary to Evergreen’s values.

https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/32990/
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 11:57:06 am by rangerrebew »

Offline jpsb

Can't wait to see the size (and the make up) of the freshman class next year at Thug U.

I'm guessing the board has some inside info that a lot of students are bailing on Evergreen.

Wingnut

Can't wait to see the size (and the make up) of the freshman class next year at Thug U.

I'm guessing the board has some inside info that a lot of students are bailing on Evergreen.

That and I bet their deep pocket allums are threatening to cut the purse strings.   Nothing will make a Lib straighten up and grow a soft spine like the threat of losing his phony baloney administrative college campus job.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum