Author Topic: The Texas 'Transgender Bathroom' Bill: A Last Chance For Sanity  (Read 1420 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
american thinker
By Avrohom Gordimer June 3, 2017

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/06/the_texas_transgender_bathroom_bill_a_last_chance_for_sanity.html

[excerpt]

On May 22, the Texas House of Representatives approved an amendment to a school hazard preparedness bill, which would require schoolchildren to use restrooms, locker rooms, and changing facilities that correspond to their biological gender. Once this bill, or a similar version of it, likely clears the Texas State Senate, it is expected to be signed into law by Governor Greg Abbott.

As was to be expected, this “bathroom bill” has liberals up in arms. Representative Senfronia Thompson (D) assailed the bill as bigoted:

“I happened to be a part of this society during a period of time in this state and in this country when we had ‘separate but equal’ and I remember those days. You remember? Bathrooms: white, colored. Bathrooms divided us then and it divides us now and America has long recognized that separate but equal is not equal at all.”

And one school parent, whose son declared himself a female before entering first grade (!) (please also see here), expressed great fear for her child’s safety, now that the child may no longer be able to use the girls’ room:

“The second that gavel dropped, I just burst into tears. I don’t know how I’m going explain to her that people in Austin, our legislators, people who are in charge of keeping us safe, have intentionally put her and her friends in danger now.”

My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Oceander

Re: The Texas 'Transgender Bathroom' Bill: A Last Chance For Sanity
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2017, 05:25:43 pm »
Why not simply mandate a third restroom be provided, with one lavatory, to be used one at a time by those who can't or won't use the regular loos?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2017, 05:33:09 pm »
Why not simply mandate a third restroom be provided, with one lavatory, to be used one at a time by those who can't or won't use the regular loos?

Greg Abbott's not big on waste, fraud, and abuse.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2017, 05:38:45 pm »
Greg Abbott's not big on waste, fraud, and abuse.

I don't see any of the three in setting up a non gender specific single lavatory.

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2017, 05:48:46 pm »
I don't see any of the three in setting up a non gender specific single lavatory.

"That's all well and good, Senator, but Who's going to pay for it?"

Frank Zappa

If setting up a 3rd Bathroom becomes the State norm, there's lot's of places going to have to shell out for construction work to modify their existing facilities.

Those who don't will be slapped with obscenely expensive nuisance suits over their own self inflicted 'Civil Rights' violations.

Only one way to solve this issue.

If a person can't decide What gender they are, Send them to a GP (not a Shrink) for an inspection and State recognized certification as either male or female.

Offline endicom

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2017, 05:58:10 pm »

That wouldn't satisfy the people pushing for this. Their purpose is not to accommodate anyone but to deconstruct gender, what they call capitalism and the United States. Give them what you propose and they'll soon be back with further demands.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2017, 08:21:23 pm »

That's the decision the Target store in Maui made.  They have 3 restrooms.  Some people might prefer to fight this out but the 3rd restroom solution seems the easiest and safest.  And would also be the cleanest as it would be virtually unused.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2017, 08:23:48 pm »

"That's all well and good, Senator, but Who's going to pay for it?"

Frank Zappa

If setting up a 3rd Bathroom becomes the State norm, there's lot's of places going to have to shell out for construction work to modify their existing facilities.

Those who don't will be slapped with obscenely expensive nuisance suits over their own self inflicted 'Civil Rights' violations.

Only one way to solve this issue.

If a person can't decide What gender they are, Send them to a GP (not a Shrink) for an inspection and State recognized certification as either male or female.

Building a 3rd restroom would not cost that much.  Certainly cheaper than extended lawsuits which is probably what the parents of this confused child want anyway.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2017, 08:25:32 pm »
People didn't seem to have any problem figuring out which bathroom to use until very recently  What changed?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Oceander

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2017, 08:27:10 pm »
That's the decision the Target store in Maui made.  They have 3 restrooms.  Some people might prefer to fight this out but the 3rd restroom solution seems the easiest and safest.  And would also be the cleanest as it would be virtually unused.

:thumbsup:

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2017, 07:51:36 pm »

That wouldn't satisfy the people pushing for this. Their purpose is not to accommodate anyone but to deconstruct gender, what they call capitalism and the United States. Give them what you propose and they'll soon be back with further demands.

Allowing this Gender Identity rot to take hold must stop.

As Endicom noted this particular eruption of postmodernist deconstruction is but one more of their sappers cutting through Western Civ's perimeter wire.

It's not their end desire by any means.

Nor is the well being of the transgendered individual, much less the public safety of girls and women.

Nobody is born transgendered. They are bamboozled into it.

41% of transgendered individuals, AFTER, being reassigned a different opinion of the combination of X and Y chromosones they're assigned at birth, attempt suicide.

41%.

https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf

Discouraging, and prohibiting any policies which either encourage it or promote it must be opposed in the most unequivocal of terms and acts.

Public Safety indeed!

This whining 'parent' (I use the term only for lack of a better descriptive) is condemning her little gender bamboozled he/she kid and her he/she kid's friends to a 41% probability of a future suicide attempt.

So all her crocodile tears about Abbott and the Legislature putting these kids in danger, Stink to High Heaven.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 07:53:21 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2017, 07:58:06 pm »

As Endicom noted this particular eruption of postmodernist deconstruction is but one more of their sappers cutting through Western Civ's perimeter wire.

Nor is the well being of the transgendered individual, much less the public safety of girls and women.

41% of transgendered individuals, AFTER, being reassigned a different opinion of the combination of X and Y chromosones they're assigned at birth, attempt suicide.

41%.

https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf

Discouraging, and prohibiting any policies which either encourage it or promote it must be opposed in the most unequivocal of terms and acts.

Public Safety indeed!

This whining 'parent' (I use the term only for lack of a better descriptive) is condemning her little gender bamboozled he/she kid and her he/she kid's friends to a 41% probability of a future suicide attempt.

So all her crocodile tears about Abbott and the Legislature putting these kids in danger, Stink to High Heaven.

A+!  Couldn't agree more!  The FACT is that there is no such thing as a transgendered person and never has been!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2017, 08:00:09 pm »

41%.

Public Safety indeed!

If you want a fight, they will certainly give you a fight ... it's what they want.

The third bathroom solution is neat, easy and would take the wind out of their sails.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2017, 08:06:21 pm »
If you want a fight, they will certainly give you a fight ... it's what they want.

The third bathroom solution is neat, easy and would take the wind out of their sails.

And VERY expensive to implement!  Who will pay for it?

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2017, 09:00:22 pm »

Why  not just tell insane kooks and their supporters to STFU and stop wasting our time? 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2017, 09:01:07 pm »

Thank you.   Someone understands how this stupid game works. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2017, 09:04:24 pm »
Building a 3rd restroom would not cost that much. 

It would cost the principle that there is an objective reality.   Once you let reality go,   you have opened the door to much further insanity,  and much further abuse.     

“In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, not to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is...in some small way to become evil oneself. One's standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to.”

― Theodore Dalrymple
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2017, 09:06:42 pm »

It is the Sudetenland.    You want to give them the Sudetenland.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2017, 09:08:32 pm »

Why  not just tell insane kooks and their supporters to STFU and stop wasting our time?

Exactly- why cater to mental illness? I am big fan of reality.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 09:09:39 pm by austingirl »
Principles matter. Words matter.

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2017, 09:16:57 pm »
Building a 3rd restroom would not cost that much.  Certainly cheaper than extended lawsuits which is probably what the parents of this confused child want anyway.

Perhaps not to begin with (with the way Govt burns through money like the Joker from Batman)

BUT:

"a school hazard preparedness bill, which would require schoolchildren to use restrooms, locker rooms, and changing facilities that correspond to their biological gender. "

Once the State sanctions it by spending tax dollars on the public schools, the next howl from the anti Chromosome crowd will be:

"Look! Even the Government Admits it's a REAL ISSUE/Problem which we Must Address!

Next step, Govt. will have to shove this expense down the throats of everyone in the State who owns/operates a business of any size, from Home Depot to Gas Stations to Convenience Marts.

Then On to Court to crucify those who can't afford to comply, and shove them Out of Business and Into Bankruptcy.

For What?

So Tax Dollars can be used to SELL SUICIDE as Mental Health Care?

Suicides Rise Dramatically With Increasing Psychiatric Care
http://psychroaches.blogspot.com/2014/09/suicides-rise-dramatically-with.html

Govt. Mind Control Tops US Healthcare Spending
http://psychroaches.blogspot.com/2016/05/govt-mind-control-tops-us-healthcare.html

I keep making this point and I have never had a single, cogent reply to it yet, much less a large scale study (not funded by the Industry itself) Refuting it.

Any 'Parent' [sic] who will submit their child to this gender identity crisis resolution scam is a monster, using their child as a chess piece to make their own Political statement.

The child's, and society's best interest, are the farthest things from that 'Parent's' [sic] mind.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2017, 09:27:03 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2017, 09:19:34 pm »
That's why you're an attorney and not a construction worker. Building restrooms are an expensive pain in the backside.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024