Author Topic: KATIE HOPKINS: You’re right, Theresa. We cannot go on like this. But do you have the balls to do what’s REALLY needed and lock up the 3,000 terror suspects tomorrow?  (Read 327 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
KATIE HOPKINS: You’re right, Theresa. We cannot go on like this. But do you have the balls to do what’s REALLY needed and lock up the 3,000 terror suspects tomorrow?
By Katie Hopkins for MailOnline
Published: 07:56 EDT, 4 June 2017 | Updated: 10:53 EDT, 4 June 2017

Two weeks ago, in the wake of the Manchester bombing, I mistweeted and it cost me.

Everyone knows what I said and I’m not going to repeat it here.

The wording was horrible. Loaded with unintended meaning. Quickly deleted, amended to make clear, and apologised for live on TV and radio.

I have no excuses. And I take full accountability — disasters, triumphs, I must treat them just the same.

In truth, I woke up to the news of the terror attack in Manchester on our young girls and I saw red. As a mum, I felt fear. And I raged.

And now I am raging again. And now, more than ever, I stand by what I MEANT those words to say. This. Cannot. Go. On.

Whatever we are doing now is clearly not working. We need a radical rethink.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4570622/You-right-Theresa-like-this.html#ixzz4j5477mQb
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Their intelligence actually has done pretty well. How is it said, security has to be right all the time, terrorists need to be right just one time.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Oh, piss off, Katie. You said you were sodding off to America - do it.

The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink