Author Topic: CNN’s Tom Fuentes Speculates London Incident May Be an Attack or a ‘Terrible Driver Running Over 20 or 30 People’  (Read 1058 times)

rangerrebew

CNN’s Tom Fuentes Speculates London Incident May Be an Attack or a ‘Terrible Driver Running Over 20 or 30 People’
‘We don’t know yet if it’s an attack’
Jun 4, 2017

RUSH TRANSCRIPT:

CABRERA: "It’s way too early to go there, period. We don’t have anything confirmed about what the incident is on the London bridge. But the bridge a place of traffic, we — it’s safe to assume it has to do with cars, people who are in that area. You mentioned there was a previous attack in Westminster, the deadliest terror attack in March where someone drove over the Westminster bridge and crashed near parliament. This incident happening right now, unfolding on the London bridge. England on a state of alert following the last attack that happened in Manchester, the big concert bombing following the Ariana Grande concert that happened Monday. It will be two weeks this coming Monday. There’s supposed to be this huge benefit concert in Manchester again tomorrow. Obviously I am assuming that there is a heightened level of security throughout England right now, Tom."

https://news.grabien.com/story-cnns-tom-fuentes-speculates-london-incident-may-be-attack-or
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 01:20:37 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Might Fuentes be called a muslim apologist? :whistle:

Offline goatprairie

I think liberal idiot is a better appellation for him.

Wingnut

I'm shocked he didn't blame it on Trump pulling us out of the Paris Accordion.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I'm shocked he didn't blame it on Trump pulling us out of the Paris Accordion.

He just said the same thing Obama would have said.

It was a mistake.
Don't jump to conclusions.
These people are not Muslims.
There was no foreign support.
There was no plan.
These are just crazy people that you find anywhere.
It was because of a youtube video.
The Crusades were worse.

These are some of the standard Liberal/Leftist/Islamists apologies for terrorism. Liberals will never admit that Islamic terrorism is a real threat because if they do, it would undermine their core religious tenant that all violence in the world is caused by Christianity and Western culture. And they cannot bear that. Liberals will never allow simple reality to infringe on their "beliefs" (delusions).

And somebody will eventually blame it on Trump pulling us out of the Paris Accordion and Global Warming. That will happen. It always does. Everything bad under the sun is caused by Global Warming, according to the so called 'progressives'.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 02:43:38 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

A bad driver who just happened to be screaming, "This is for Allah." Got it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
A bad driver who just happened to be screaming, "This is for Allah." Got it.
Good thing this time, the names of the dead perps didn't get out.

That way the police can learn about their possible contacts, to add them to their lists of 3,000 and 20,000.

Those lists enable them to quickly determine who will conduct the next acts of terrorism.

God forbid rounding them up, BEFORE.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
After wounding 20 passers by, 2 mail carriers, a bus driver and 3 dogs, the gunman claimed he was cleaning his gun when  it suddenly went off.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Heads up their butts syndrome.

I remember on 9/11 hearing the newscasters speculating about problems with navigation as the second plane hit. I was screaming, "Say the T-word, it is terrorism." Never forget.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
God forbid rounding them up, BEFORE.

British anti-terrorism task force in action.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8FNVsbnwWE

It is more than irresponsible that after each one of these attacks happens, we almost always hear the authorities say, 'Oh yeah, definitely. Yes, we knew about him months ago. We knew that he was a radical jihadist. We simply felt that he did not pose a threat.'

They should print this response on their business cards to be passed out at the site of all terrorist attacks. After all, this is what they say every time.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 05:02:08 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Never ceases to amaze me the contortions they will twist themselves into just to avoid saying the word terrorism or admit this was a terrorist attack.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cripplecreek

Never ceases to amaze me the contortions they will twist themselves into just to avoid saying the word terrorism or admit this was a terrorist attack.

I see them on twitter tweeting about their Concert for Manchester and how it proves the power of love and terrorism will never win.

While I appreciate the sentiment, I know the concert venue is a heavily armed camp with fully auto capable weapons in the hands of security and snipers scanning the crowd.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I see them on twitter tweeting about their Concert for Manchester and how it proves the power of love and terrorism will never win.

While I appreciate the sentiment, I know the concert venue is a heavily armed camp with fully auto capable weapons in the hands of security and snipers scanning the crowd.

The only thing that concert today proves is that for a few hours on one particular day...they were very VERY lucky.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cripplecreek

The only thing that concert today proves is that for a few hours on one particular day...they were very VERY lucky.

I wonder how many acts would show up if there was going to be no security.

Offline Frank Cannon

My unnamed sources tell me that the terrorists bad drivers were listing to Ariana Grande while they were murdering mistakenly running over people.

Offline rodamala

"So, in the mean time, why don't you just leave the detective work for the detectives?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rd8cRvZZv44

(10 years ago this was satire)