Author Topic: Protester from Sacramento charged with battery at Make America Great Again march  (Read 790 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Protester from Sacramento charged with battery at Make America Great Again march

June 3rd, 2017

A protestor from Sacramento was charged for punching a man in the face and slapping another twice at a “Make America Great Again” (MAGA) march. Jessica Aguilar, 20, Sacramento, was charged on June 1, 2017, with two misdemeanor counts of battery, and faces a maximum sentence of one year in jail. Arraignment is scheduled for June 20, 2017, 8:30 a.m. at Department W-1, West Justice Court, Westminster.

Circumstances of the Case

On March 25, 2017, approximately 2,000 individuals gathered at Bolsa Chica State Beach for a MAGA march. Aguilar is accused of attending the march as a protestor and punching John Doe 1 in the face. The defendant is also accused of slapping John Doe 2 in the face twice.

California State Parks officers were onsite to keep the peace at the event and arrested Aguilar for assaulting John Doe 1 and John Doe 2. Four additional filing requests were submitted to the Orange County District Attorney’s Office (OCDA) in relation to the same march. Those cases were rejected because the OCDA could not prove beyond a reasonable doubt as to who started the physical altercation.

This case is being prosecuted by Senior Deputy District Attorney Brett Brian, Special Prosecutions Unit.

http://www.oc-breeze.com/2017/06/03/103038_protester-sacramento-charged-battery-make-america-great-march/
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Oceander

Good.  Let's hope she gets some time in the stony lonesome.

Offline truth_seeker

She is a 20 year old Antifa  violent demonstrator, brought in from out of town.

She is the only person charged, so far.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 08:15:00 pm by truth_seeker »

Offline Frank Cannon

Charged with a battery? Is she some sort of robot?

Offline truth_seeker

Just for you, the legal definition

"Assault and battery is the combination of two violent crimes: assault (the threat of violence) and battery (physical violence). This legal distinction exists only in jurisdictions that distinguish assault as threatened violence rather than actual violence."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault_and_battery

Wingnut

I was reading the comments section of the OC-Breeze and was very impressed with Shelley Henderson
editor, Orange County Breeze reply to a liberal douchebag.

Offline andy58-in-nh

She is a 20 year old Antifa violent demonstrator, brought in from out of town.

Antifa is apparently NewSpeak for "angry unemployable leach".
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online dfwgator

Antifa is apparently NewSpeak for "angry unemployable leach".

Antifas are the real fascists.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
With the left, the women are more manly than the men.

Wingnut

With skinny jeans The Low-T crowd populating the ranks someone has to wear the pants.

Offline andy58-in-nh

True. Lefty men shave their bodies. And use cosmetics.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Wingnut

Lets not over generalize now!   Nothing wrong with a little manscaping, concealer and some rouge .  :smokin:

Offline andy58-in-nh

Lets not over generalize now!   Nothing wrong with a little manscaping, concealer and some rouge .  :smokin:
Sure, if you're going to be in the local summer stock production of La Cage Aux Folles.  Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

And Lefty women do not shave and refuse to wear make-up. Well,...we always said that the Left lives in bizzaro world, so why not?

Image result for bizarro world
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online dfwgator

Is there something you'd like to tell us?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

You mean, like, with a cloth?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Wingnut

Sure, if you're going to be in the local summer stock production of La Cage Aux Folles.  Not that there's anything wrong with that...
Is there something you'd like to tell us?

:nometalk:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
She is a 20 year old Antifa  violent demonstrator, brought in from out of town.

She is the only person charged, so far.

Imported protestors are pretty typical of the left. Over 90% of the arrests at the Dakota Access Pipeline protests were from out of State, as was the body they found cleaning the mess up.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Those cases were rejected because the OCDA could not prove beyond a reasonable doubt as to who started the physical altercation.

You mean all I have to do is make it look like someone else started it and that gives me a blank check?

Hmmm, shouldn't be too hard.