Author Topic: India: Kerala school slammed online for so-called ‘vulgar’ girls uniform  (Read 911 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
India: Kerala school slammed online for so-called ‘vulgar’ girls uniform

By Asian Correspondent Staff | 4th June 2017   | @ascorrespondent
Social Buzz

iKerala school accused of designing 'vulgar' uniform for female students. Source: Facebook

THE ST Alphonsa Public school in Kerala, India, is in the spotlight for making its female students don a uniform some are calling “vulgar” and “inappropriate” in design.

The outrage first started when photographer Zachariah Ponkunnam posted an image on Facebook of three girls, with their faces blurred, wearing the uniform. The ensemble, a short-sleeved and collared blue-and-pink checkered dress, includes a ribbon around the waist and a stitched-on vest on the bodice.

In his posting, Zachariah alleged the uniform was designed obscenely, The News Minute reported. The image and comment immediately gained the attention of Indian netizens, with more than 5,000 people sharing it.

Read more at https://asiancorrespondent.com/2017/06/india-kerala-school-slammed-online-called-vulgar-girls-uniform/#OI67uPJ7xthStcSQ.99

Change of pace here.  I don't really care for that vest but I don't think it's obscene.

Oceander

Pretty bad!

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
In regards to 'obscene' that almost looks Amish or Mennonite compared to most school uniforms I've seen. Stupid looking, yes; obscene, not even close.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Image result for japanese school uniform

She better have on spandex shorts under that, unless she plans on flashing her panties all day long. That little fabric sash she is wearing as a skirt is not going to cover anything once she gets outside or decides to sit down. Why anyone would dress an underage schoolgirl like a cheap hooker is beyond my understanding. I wouldn't want my daughter wearing this without at least leggings underneath.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

Image result for japanese school uniform

She better have on spandex shorts under that, unless she plans on flashing her panties all day long. That little fabric sash she is wearing as a skirt is not going to cover anything once she gets outside or decides to sit down. Why anyone would dress an underage schoolgirl like a cheap hooker is beyond my understanding. I wouldn't want my daughter wearing this without at least leggings underneath.

It looks like a Commie "Young Pioneers" uniform.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
The Japanese are known for their fetishes as well in this area.