Author Topic: Thousands Of Canadian ‘Deplorables’ March To Support Trump And Oppose Trudeau  (Read 357 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Thousands Of Canadian ‘Deplorables’ March To Support Trump And Oppose Trudeau

David Krayden

They might not achieve one million participants, but the numbers were already building towards 5,000 Saturday morning. As one organizer, Mike Wain put it: “I was hoping for a million but I guess this will do.”

They had come to protest the Liberal government of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau in general but they weren’t without specific grievances against a regime that they say overtaxes, overspends and is a clear and present danger to free speech. They began their march on Parliament Hill in Canada’s capital of Ottawa and they will proceed throughout the city today.

Wain is passionate about the Million Deplorables March. He says he was inspired to lead this weekend’s event because he felt Trudeau was getting a free ride from the media and a pass from too many voters.

more
http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/03/thousands-of-canadian-deplorables-march-to-support-trump-and-oppose-trudeau/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Dartman

Good for them !
I hadn't heard anything about this and would have liked to help. I'm only about a 3 hour drive from Ottawa.
It's been hard to keep up with things up here since Free Dominion got shut down.
Justin Trudeau and Barack Obama say "ISIL". The rest of the world says "ISIS". Hmmm ...

Wingnut

Free Canukistan!

Lets put American back in North America!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 02:32:28 pm by Wingnut »

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Lowlife pride!

Offline Rivergirl

Fake news straight from a certain mr. jones?