Author Topic: LONDON MUSLIM MAYOR SADIQ KHAN Responds on Ramadan Terrorist Attacks — REFUSES TO SAY ISLAM (VIDEO)  (Read 752 times)

rangerrebew

LONDON MUSLIM MAYOR SADIQ KHAN Responds on Ramadan Terrorist Attacks — REFUSES TO SAY ISLAM (VIDEO)

Jim Hoft Jun 4th, 2017 1:33 am 190 Comments

The Muslim Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, tweeted his official statement regarding the multiple instances of terrorism this evening at Borough Market, London Bridge, and Vauxhall.

As TGP reported earlier–THERE WAS A SERIES OF TERRORIST ATTACKS TONIGHT IN LONDON.

LONDON BRIDGE — VAUXHALL — AND BOROUGH MARKET

The Londoners had to THROW CHAIRS at the Islamists because the UNARMED POLICE RAN AWAY!!

Below is how the Mayor of London responded to the Islamic terrorist attack:

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=265835.new#new
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 02:58:35 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline dfwgator

Offline skeeter

I don't know how much different it would be if London were militarily invaded by a hostile nation. Maybe alot more killing alot more quickly, but thats it.

Wingnut

I was born in London and have lived here all my life. My wife’s a Londoner too and we’re raising our two daughters here. Our family story is one of how London has helped us succeed.
My parents moved to London from Pakistan in the 1960s. My dad got a decent job as a bus driver and my parents were able to get an affordable council home so they could save a deposit to buy a place of their own.
My brothers, sister and I all got a fantastic state-school education in Tooting and the opportunity to go on to higher or further education without having to run up huge debts. I got a university place based on my talent rather than my ability to pay. My brother got a high-quality apprenticeship.

Take take take.  Never to assimilate. It is the Muslum way.

Offline dfwgator

I would say the people who emigrate might actually assimilate and be grateful to the host country, because they know the hellhole from whence they came.

The problem is the offspring who have no such concept.  They have no idea how lucky they are to be in the host nation, and are taught that they are outsiders, that they'll never be accepted in the host country (despite the host country literally bending over backwards for them).  Worse,  they have imams telling them that assimilation is against their religion, and that they are apostates if they do assimilate.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
“There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americans... The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of it continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities.”

Theodore Roosevelt October 12, 1915

He was right then and still right today!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline dfwgator

He was right then and still right today!

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Did he yell, 'Allah hu Akbar!' and blow himself up? If not then he is not a "true" Muslim.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

I would say the people who emigrate might actually assimilate and be grateful to the host country, because they know the hellhole from whence they came.

The problem is the offspring who have no such concept.  They have no idea how lucky they are to be in the host nation, and are taught that they are outsiders, that they'll never be accepted in the host country (despite the host country literally bending over backwards for them).  Worse,  they have imams telling them that assimilation is against their religion, and that they are apostates if they do assimilate.

And even worse, they (like this idiot) insist upon inviting more people with their values into the country turning it into the same kind of miserable failed sh*thole their daddy had to leave in order to prosper.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

It's pillage in a new kind of war.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
And even worse, they (like this idiot) insist upon inviting more people with their values into the country turning it into the same kind of miserable failed sh*thole their daddy had to leave in order to prosper.

Mexicans in America are doing the same thing. They pay thousands to thugs and the mafia, risk their life and almost certain rape, and have to dodge being sold as a sex slave, to get here. And then as soon as they do, they start waving the Mexican flag, yelling 'Viva La Mexico!', and start 'protesting' virtually everything America is, including the American Flag.

If anybody can figure that out, they are much smarter than me. To me, this behavior seems like pure, undiluted, insanity.

The Muslims are different. They do not immigrate to escape, like so many do. Muslims immigrate to conquer. What they are doing is codified in Islam. It is a fundamental part of their religion. They have a duty to conquer and destroy all "infidels" everywhere on Earth.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Did Londoners think that by electing a muslim mayor, that would appease the savages? If so, they are dead wrong.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline dfwgator

Mexicans in America are doing the same thing. They pay thousands to thugs and the mafia, risk their life and almost certain rape, and have to dodge being sold as a sex slave, to get here. And then as soon as they do, they start waving the Mexican flag, yelling 'Viva La Mexico!', and start 'protesting' virtually everything America is, including the American Flag.

It's like a Jew escaping Nazi Germany, but still waving the Nazi flag.

Offline skeeter

It's like a Jew escaping Nazi Germany, but still waving the Nazi flag.

A sense of cultural supremacy is not a white trait - its a human trait.

But very few cultures can actually back it up with deeds.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 04:21:03 pm by skeeter »

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Did Londoners think that by electing a muslim mayor, that would appease the savages? If so, they are dead wrong.

That is a fundamental part of being a Leftist. It is the same in Sweden, France, Germany, and America. Leftist worldwide do not recognize violence, murder, religious persecution, racism, sexual persecution, slavery, and treating women as livestock, from any non-White culture.

A base tenet of the Leftist religion is that all White people are guilty, and all non-White people are 'innocent', regardless of what they do or how many people they kill. Of course, this is a mental disorder, and it is a primary psychological cause which makes a person a Leftist. It is common to Leftists worldwide.

Something happened to them at some time in their life which inculcated in them an incurable self-hate. All of their fawning and pandering over any 'minority' of any kind, is an attempt to absolve themselves from what they perceive to be their "original sin" of being born White.

This is why Liberals and their extraordinarily self-destructive and self-flagellating behavior, is only found in White Christian countries. You will not find Liberal/Progressive behavior/thought, in any of the so called 'minority' countries. They do not carry the internal guilt that Liberals thrive on. And they certainly do not have the luxury or money that most Liberals have, that would allow them to reject primary 'reality' to live in some kind of nonsense fantasy land that the Liberals live in.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 04:55:51 pm by 240B »

Offline dfwgator

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Compare and contrast
CNN has Algore on talking climate and winning the popular vote in 2000 while Fox is covering terror.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien