Author Topic: Hillary Believes That Understanding Radical Islamic FOOD Will Stop Terrorism  (Read 210 times)

rangerrebew

Hillary Believes That Understanding Radical Islamic FOOD Will Stop Terrorism
By Andrew West June 6, 2017

There are some terrible ideas emanating from the left side of American politics in regard to how to effectively deal with radical Islamic terrorism.

The most infamous of these tactics was popularized by former U.S. President Barack Obama whose master plan for ISIS and their vile cronies was to ignore them.  When the former democratic deity was forced to confront the Islamic terror threat, he did so by lamely insulting those who were waging war on all non-Muslims, calling them “desperate” and claiming that their attacks were indicative of an organization “on the run”.

http://constitution.com/hillary-believes-understanding-radical-islamic-food-will-stop-terrorism/
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 08:52:59 am by rangerrebew »

Online mountaineer

Hillary said the best way of combating terror was to ‘reach out to the world’ in order to ‘understand’ people living in foreign countries.

“’Getting to know one another. Learning about the experiences, the lives, the cultures, the religions, the food,’ she added.”
I've made my own hummus on many occasions, but still can't understand the allure of Islamic terrorism.   :pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Applewood

Was it Obama who said the terrorists just needed jobs? 

Liberals can't get it through their delicate snowflake heads that these terrorists hate all non-Muslim westerners and want to destroy them.  Terrorists don't want kumbaya -- peace, love and tolerance.  They want death -- and will even sacrifice their own lives to take out more than a few of us infidels.  The only way to combat terrorism is through violence, for violence is all these terrorists understand.

I can see these ISIS, Al Qaeda whatever terrorists now, watching news reports of these idiotic peace and love initiatives and laughing their butts off at our sheer stupidity.