Author Topic: Psychic Democrat Drops Out Of Congressional Race Due To Unforeseen Circumstances  (Read 253 times)

rangerrebew

Psychic Democrat Drops Out Of Congressional Race Due To Unforeseen Circumstances

June 4, 2017| by Brian Anderson

Democrat Kim Weaver was running against Republican Steve King in Iowa’s 4th Congressional district. She also happens to be an Internet psychic which makes it weird that she just suspended her candidacy due to unforeseen circumstances. You’d think she would have been able to use her clairvoyant powers to see all of the potential pitfalls, but no dice. Citing death threats and potentially losing her healthcare, Weaver has dropped out of the race.

The Des Moines Register reported back in April that Weaver used to run an on-line psychic business under the name “Kimberanne.” She was charging people $3.99 a minute for psychic readings on the Internet and over the phone. The newspaper even got ahold of a recording of Weaver doing a tarot card reading in which she tells some desperate woman that her missing husband is really alive. No word on if this was actually true.

https://downtrend.com/71superb/psychic-democrat-drops-out-of-congressional-race-due-to-unforeseen-circumstances
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 11:30:16 am by rangerrebew »

Oceander

rangerrebew

:laughingdog: Psychic :mauslaff:

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher

Some devices just come in handy
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.