Author Topic: In Response To London Terror Attack CNN Calls Trump A ‘Piece Of Sh*t’  (Read 1469 times)

rangerrebew

In Response To London Terror Attack CNN Calls Trump A ‘Piece Of Sh*t’

June 4, 2017| by Brian Anderson

Muslims terrorists have attacked England again, this time killing six and injuring 48. In response to this, President Trump has renewed his call for a travel ban as well as offering the full support of the United States to help the UK combat Islamic terrorism. There is a clear “bad guy” in this and it’s obviously radical Islam. CNN sees things a little different and thinks it is Donald Trump who has committed the biggest crime, calling him a “piece of shit.” Let me say that again: Muslim terrorists killed innocent people in London and CNN believes Trump is the one who should be condemned.

Fox News reports that multiple terrorists attacked people near London Bridge. A van driven by the terrorists plowed into pedestrians and then three scumbags jumped out of the vehicle and started stabbing people. 6 innocent people were killed and nearly 50 more were hospitalized. Witnesses said the the attackers were yelling, “This is for Allah.”

https://downtrend.com/71superb/in-response-to-london-terror-attack-cnn-calls-trump-a-piece-of-sht
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 11:26:51 am by rangerrebew »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
CNN Host Who Ate Human Brain Says Trump Is An ‘Embarrassment To Humankind’

PETER HASSON
Associate Editor
11:00 PM 06/03/2017

Aslan generated controversy earlier this year when he ate human brain with a cannibalistic sect of hinduism on his CNN show, “Believer.”

Aslan is a staunch critic of “Islamophobia.”

“I am a liberal, progressive, secularized American Muslim,” he once wrote in an NPR column. “But when I see that bigotry against my faith — my very identity — has become so commonplace in America that it is shaping into a wedge issue for the midterm elections, I can barely control my anger.

“I can’t imagine how the next generation of American Muslim youth will react to such provocations. I pray that we never find out.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apparently, according to this brain eating radical Muslim Leftist who calls himself 'secular', it seems that Trump was "provoking Muslims" when he wrote that the United States stands with Britain against these primitive savages.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 12:49:01 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN host calls President Trump 'a piece of s---'
By Joe Concha - 06/04/17 08:59 AM EDT

CNN host Reza Aslan called President Trump "a piece of s---" and "an embarrassment to humankind" on Saturday night after Trump renewed his call for U.S. courts to approve his executive order banning travel from six Muslim-majority countries in the wake of a deadly terror attack in London.

Reza Aslan

@rezaaslan

This piece of shit is not just an embarrassment to America and a stain on the presidency. He's an embarrassment to humankind.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/871143765473406976
6:47 PM - 3 Jun 2017

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/336255-cnn-host-calls-president-trump-a-piece-of-s
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

Another liberal idiot who should be strapped to a catapult and thrown into the middle of the ocean. Sharks gotta eat.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
I think this is the guy who ate a piece of cooked human brain as part if a religious ceremony covered on his show.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Oceander

I think this is the guy who ate a piece of cooked human brain as part if a religious ceremony covered on his show.

Apparently so. 

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Apparently so.

The other thread shows him to be a Muslim.  No surprise, they've been doing it for 1400 years.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Oceander

The other thread shows him to be a Muslim.  No surprise, they've been doing it for 1400 years.

I don't think the brain-eating was a Muslim thing.  It was another religion. 

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Ted Turner must be deeply saddened that his once credible network has transformed itself into Der Stürmer.

All propaganda all the time.

Offline skeeter

I don't think the brain-eating was a Muslim thing.  It was another religion.

Brain eating is a CNN thing.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Is there such a thing as a "secular American muslim?" Too many contradictions there. :pondering:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline dfwgator

Is there such a thing as a "secular American muslim?" Too many contradictions there. :pondering:

He's basically an atheist who hates Christians.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 04:00:15 pm by dfwgator »

Offline goatprairie

Brain eating is a CNN thing.
If the collective CNN hosts had to eat their brains to survive, they'd starve to death inside one week.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
He's basically an atheist who hates Christians.

Which would indicate, as I believe, that islam is not a religion in the way that we tend to think of religions.  It's much more.  If he can be a secular muslim, then islam is more of a cult than a religion.

Offline dfwgator

Which would indicate, as I believe, that islam is not a religion in the way that we tend to think of religions.  It's much more.  If he can be a secular muslim, then islam is more of a cult than a religion.

It's a political system disguised as a religion.

Offline skeeter

If the collective CNN hosts had to eat their brains to survive, they'd starve to death inside one week.

And they'd last only a bit longer by feasting on their viewers' brains, if current ratings are any indication.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
It's a political system disguised as a religion.

ABSOLUTELY! And always has been!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Oceander

No more so than is Catholicism just because there are Catholics who only go to church on Christmas and Easter and otherwise ignore it.   That would make them secular Catholics. 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
No more so than is Catholicism just because there are Catholics who only go to church on Christmas and Easter and otherwise ignore it.   That would make them secular Catholics.

If they only go to church two days a year and otherwise don't follow the beliefs of their religion, I would argue that they are secularists who go to a church twice a year.

Offline dfwgator

If they only go to church two days a year and otherwise don't follow the beliefs of their religion, I would argue that they are secularists who go to a church twice a year.

They are "Cultural Catholics" and "Cultural Muslims".  In other words, atheists, who are too chicken s  to admit it.

Oceander

They are "Cultural Catholics" and "Cultural Muslims".  In other words, atheists, who are too chicken s  to admit it.

That doesn't make them atheists.  One does not need to be a member of a sect to be a deist.  It also doesn't make the religion a cult or political system. 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
That doesn't make them atheists.  One does not need to be a member of a sect to be a deist.  It also doesn't make the religion a cult or political system.

No, and attending church twice a year doesn't make you a Christian.

Oceander

No, and attending church twice a year doesn't make you a Christian.

Attending a church every day, by itself, doesn't make you a Christian, just as never attending a church doesn't mean you're not a Christian. 

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Attending a church every day, by itself, doesn't make you a Christian, just as never attending a church doesn't mean you're not a Christian.

888high58888
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

“I can’t imagine how the next generation of American Muslim youth will react to such provocations. I pray that we never find out.”

Turn on the news for a couple minutes, zipperhead.  It's really not that hard to figure out.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.