Author Topic: Trump Administration Tells Dems It's Using Their Demand Letters For Origami Practice  (Read 640 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
redstate
Posted at 8:18 pm on June 2, 2017 by streiff

http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2017/06/02/trump-democrat-demand-letters/

An excerpt just won't do this justice.

The Repubs own the White House, and both Chambers of Commerce and Dem minority members are in a feeding frenzy asking for anything and everything they can manufacture outrage over.

The WH response appears to be, if it's from a Committee Chairman or someone important, we'll get back to you after mulling it over.

If it's just another of your rabid snipe hunts, go fish.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 06:11:22 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Oceander

The GOP owns "both Chambers of Commerce"??

Offline libertybele

"Senate Democrats are accusing the White House of purposely ignoring requests for information on issues ranging from the ongoing investigation into Russian meddling in U.S. elections, to ethics waivers given to top officials and changes in environmental rules."

Gee ... "purposefully ignoring requests" ... now, where have we seen that before?  Perhaps Clinton e-mails or Benghazi ring a bell??   :silly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
The GOP owns "both Chambers of Commerce"??

Yes, It means what it sales.

They're all busy buying and selling US, the Citizens, off.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Say what you like about Erickson (and most do!) - when he ran the place they had editors who were capable of editing.

Not sure if I approve of this guidance - while Congresscritters love to grandstand and show the mouth breathing masses that voted for them that they are actually doing something, I don't think they should be deprioritised to the same extent as Joe Bloggs when it comes to getting information from agencies.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink