Author Topic: Comedienne Chelsea Handler tears into Ivanka Trump in vulgar, expletive-laden rant  (Read 1433 times)

rangerrebew

Comedienne Chelsea Handler tears into Ivanka Trump in vulgar, expletive-laden rant
Sarah Taylor Jun 2, 2017 5:50 pm

Chelsea Handler went off on President Donald Trump and the First Daughter, Ivanka Trump, on Thursday night while discussing her interpretation of the Trumps’ lack of concern for women’s healthcare with fellow comedienne Sarah Silverman and Planned Parenthood president Cecile Richards.

Speaking about Planned Parenthood’s role in women’s health care, Richards said that Ivanka hasn’t yet stepped up to stand with women.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/06/02/comedienne-chelsea-handler-tears-into-ivanka-trump-in-vulgar-expletive-laden-rant/
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 01:50:35 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

This is another "comedienne" who should be kicked to the entertainment bench with her fellow "comedienne" Kathy Griffin. :smash:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
There is no real "comedy" in America any more. What passes for comedy today is nothing but hardcore Leftist propaganda, Democrat talking points, and vile, vulgar, anti-Christian screeds.

Comedy, Carol Burnett, Johnny Carson, et al. is dead and gone.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Suppressed

There is no real "comedy" in America any more. What passes for comedy today is nothing but hardcore Leftist propaganda, Democrat talking points, and vile, vulgar, anti-Christian screeds.

Comedy, Carol Burnett, Johnny Carson, et al. is dead and gone.

While they are still lefties, I find British humour is fat better these days.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online mountaineer

Chelsea Handler is one for whom the expression "rode hard and put away wet" (or "skank ho") might have been coined. I remember seeing her TV show a few years ago and thinking she was about 50 years old. Imagine my surprise to learn she was in her early 30s.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Old Warrior in Exile

I like how the Blaze used an unflattering photo of Ms. Handler:

In some of her photos she's actually attractive for a shrieking liberal harpy.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 04:46:35 pm by Old Warrior in Exile »
Barba non facit philosophum.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Chelsea Handler is one for whom the expression "rode hard and put away wet" (or "skank ho") might have been coined. I remember seeing her TV show a few years ago and thinking she was about 50 years old. Imagine my surprise to learn she was in her early 30s.

That is truth! She does, in fact, look 20 years more than her numerical age. But I have noticed that with almost all celebrities and rock stars. They never seem to age normally. They all seem to go from 30 to 50 almost overnight.

I guess what they said in high school is true. Unlimited access to drugs, alcohol, and sex, must wear a body out. It surly seems that way.

As far as her alleged "comedy", it doesn't exist. She is only famous because of her connections in L.A. and her fanatical Leftist politics. I've never seen even a tiny spark of actual talent in anything she has ever done. But that doesn't matter if you are connected, and if you are a Leftist shill.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 03:07:49 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I like how the Blaze used an unflattering photo of Ms. Handler:

In some of her photos she's actually attractive for a shrieking liberal harpy.

You know what they say about that: Somewhere, some poor slob is sick and tired...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

That is truth! She does, in fact, look 20 years more than her numerical age. But I have noticed that with almost all celebrities and rock stars. They never seem to age normally. They all seem to go from 30 to 50 almost overnight.

I guess what they said in high school is true. Unlimited access to drugs, alcohol, and sex, must wear a body out. It surly seems that way.

As far as her alleged "comedy", it doesn't exist. She is only famous because of her connections in L.A. and her fanatical Leftist politics. I've never seen even a tiny spark of actual talent in anything she has ever done. But that doesn't matter if you are connected, and if you are a Leftist shill.
Most alleged comedy doesn't get so much as a smirk from me. Jeff Dunham did pretty good, The redneck comedy tour crew, were good, too, but most I can sit through without so much as a smirk. 'Edgy' leftist rants don't do much for me.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DB

Concern for women's health?

Is there any other "healthcare" organization in America besides Planned Parenthood where so many females die as a result of receiving that "healthcare"?

Online mountaineer

Concern for women's health?

Is there any other "healthcare" organization in America besides Planned Parenthood where so many females die as a result of receiving that "healthcare"?
Hey now, you know facts don't matter anymore.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
A few years back, I landed on her show sort of randomly and watched a couple of them.  She had a few funny moments, but most of it was obscene (with her dwarf sidekick) and as the title of this piece says: "vulgar and expletive-laden".  This is who she is.

Offline dfwgator

Stay classy, Chelsea.