Author Topic: Ted Cruz Busts Elon Musk for Flying Private Jet While Lecturing Trump on Global Warming  (Read 1270 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Cruz always warms my heart!   :silly:

Ted Cruz Busts Elon Musk for Flying Private Jet While Lecturing Trump on Global Warming

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) ripped into Tesla CEO Elon Musk Thursday night for his use of a private jet after the tech billionaire tweeted his disapproval of President Trump pulling out of the Paris Climate Accord.

Musk, the CEO of Tesla and SpaceX, took to Twitter to announce that he would be departing from all future presidential councils in protest of President Trump’s decision to pull the U.S. out of the Paris Climate Accord. He assured his followers that global warming is real and that leaving the Paris accords is “not good” for America or the world......

......Hours later, Cruz mocked Musk’s outrage, pointing out that he regularly travels around the country in his own private jet. If the billionaire CEO was so dedicated to reducing the world’s carbon output, Cruz snarked, he would choose to fly commercial planes rather than private ones........ :beer:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Oceander

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Cruz always warms my heart!   :silly:

Ted Cruz Busts Elon Musk for Flying Private Jet While Lecturing Trump on Global Warming

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) ripped into Tesla CEO Elon Musk Thursday night for his use of a private jet after the tech billionaire tweeted his disapproval of President Trump pulling out of the Paris Climate Accord.

Musk, the CEO of Tesla and SpaceX, took to Twitter to announce that he would be departing from all future presidential councils in protest of President Trump’s decision to pull the U.S. out of the Paris Climate Accord. He assured his followers that global warming is real and that leaving the Paris accords is “not good” for America or the world......

......Hours later, Cruz mocked Musk’s outrage, pointing out that he regularly travels around the country in his own private jet. If the billionaire CEO was so dedicated to reducing the world’s carbon output, Cruz snarked, he would choose to fly commercial planes rather than private ones........ :beer:

Good for Ted Cruz and this should become universal.  A close watch should be put on every idiot who opens his mouth about the Paris accord or global warming.

We should know every light that goes on in their mansions, every gallon of water that is used in their swimming pools and every time they flush their gold toilets.

We should know if they have a yacht and what kind of car they drive.  Musk may drive a Tesla or he may sneak out in a Jaguar. 

And why does the press so carefully choose their verbs.  Conservatives always snark while liberals comment.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
No one disputes climate change.  Some of us blame it on or credit it to the sun or forces well beyond the control of human behavior.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
No one disputes climate change.  Some of us blame it on or credit it to the sun or forces well beyond the control of human behavior.

And are completely correct in doing so!   888high58888
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Humankind walked from Europe's mainland, into Great Britain on land, and across the Bering Sea on land, because the sea level then was lower.

We somehow warmed up from several Ice Ages, prior to the hydrocarbon-fueled Internal Combustion Engine.

That is a whole lotta climate change, NOT from humans. It is a whole lot pretentious to think we can hold back the next warming or cooling, by wealth redistribution.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 11:16:05 pm by AllThatJazzZ »

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.