Author Topic: WaPo Writer Says Trump Must Be Impeached For Tweeting ‘Covfefe’  (Read 843 times)

rangerrebew

WaPo Writer Says Trump Must Be Impeached For Tweeting ‘Covfefe’

June 1, 2017| by Brian Anderson

Because apparently nothing interesting is going on anywhere in the world, people and the press have been obsessed all day because Donald Trump tweeted out the nonsense word “covfefe.” There have been many theories about what this means but I think the tweet proves that President Trump has complete control over all liberals given how insane their reaction has been. Easily the craziest comes from a Washington Post contributor who believes this tweet shows that Trump should be impeached.

Shortly after midnight on Wednesday Trump tweeted, “Despite the constant negative press covfefe.” He left the tweet up for several hours before deleting it. In that time liberals lost their minds speculating just what the hell “covfefe” means.

https://downtrend.com/71superb/wapo-writer-says-trump-must-be-impeached-for-tweeting-covfefe
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 01:11:42 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Suppressed

Re: WaPo Writer Says Trump Must Be Impeached For Tweeting ‘Covfefe’
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2017, 01:28:06 pm »
Headline misrepresents. It wasn't for the covfefe; it was for the follow-on inability to admit it was a typo.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2017, 01:34:09 pm »
Since Trump's election, the Liberals have lost all sense of balance and rational. They are fanatically unhinged. Trump made a simple error. He and his staff make a joke of it, and this nutball wants him impeached because of that? Talk about no sense of humor!

The solution is obvious. American Liberals should either move to France, as they said they would, or they should kill themselves.

If Trump were to be impeached, so what? President Pence would be even more conservative than Trump is. And more than that, if Trump was gone the Liberals entire reason for living would go with him. What would they do without Trump. Since they live on hate, they would have to find a replacement hate object or their life would be without purpose.

Liberals are mentally disturbed people. They need to just go somewhere, so they can all live in their fantasy land utopia together, and leave the rest of us the hell alone.

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2017, 01:45:48 pm »
I sure hope his "typo" was 100% intentional because it is entertaining as hell to watch the libs spontaneously self combust.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2017, 02:57:10 pm »
I underestimated Trump.    If I had known  ex-liberal  now middle of the road to moderate Republican Trump was going to drive liberals this crazy,  I would have eagerly climbed on the Trump Train.  This might well be the best outcome of Trump's presidency....millions of liberals so driven to distraction by Trump's actions they either have to be institutionalized or leave the country.
We'll won't see the final results for several more years, but if Trump's chaotic presidency manages to push most of the nation's libs over the edge (and into the  nuthouse where they belong), it will be worth it.

Oceander

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2017, 03:11:07 pm »
I underestimated Trump.    If I had known  ex-liberal  now middle of the road to moderate Republican Trump was going to drive liberals this crazy,  I would have eagerly climbed on the Trump Train.  This might well be the best outcome of Trump's presidency....millions of liberals so driven to distraction by Trump's actions they either have to be institutionalized or leave the country.
We'll won't see the final results for several more years, but if Trump's chaotic presidency manages to push most of the nation's libs over the edge (and into the  nuthouse where they belong), it will be worth it.

Except that they won't be institutionalized or leave the country, they'll just be hyper-wired to block everything Trump and the GOP try to do, leaving a big mess and no accomplishments for the GOP to run on in 2020, quite potentially leading to the election of a democrat as president. 

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2017, 04:36:59 pm »
Except that they won't be institutionalized or leave the country, they'll just be hyper-wired to block everything Trump and the GOP try to do, leaving a big mess and no accomplishments for the GOP to run on in 2020, quite potentially leading to the election of a democrat as president.

I hesitate to thumb up this comment, because it gives the awful impression I would see anything positive in what you describe.  But I think you nailed it.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2017, 05:39:53 pm »
I figured by now SOMEONE would have brought up the FACT that we can't trust the nuclear launch codes to a man who made a typo!
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.