Author Topic: The New York Times Just Outed The CIA’s Top Iran Spy  (Read 2303 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: The New York Times Just Outed The CIA’s Top Iran Spy
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2017, 04:29:44 pm »
And what does a smiley mean?

I dunno. Ask Kathy Griffin.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 04:30:00 pm by EC »
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2017, 04:29:58 pm »
Bre Payton is The Federalist author, not the NYT author. She is writing about the NYT, she isn't the outer. The NYT authors are Matthew Rosenberg and Adam Goldman.

My bad. (will delete).....  Got emotional on this one.  In any case that comment apples toward NYT perps (anyone and everyone involved)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2017, 04:33:59 pm »
Bre Payton is The Federalist author, not the NYT author. She is writing about the NYT, she isn't the outer. The NYT authors are Matthew Rosenberg and Adam Goldman.

It's the JOOOOOOZZZZZ!   

:laugh:  @Oceander

I'll bet this goes all the way to the feet of Valerie Jarret.   If not to 'The Man', himself.

And to extend my point....we all know that this can be solved before the Friday Happy Hour.

We just don't have the will, due to political correctness.

Couple buckets of water and a towel, and that 6 ft 8 in SOB Comey will be weeping for leniency.

Same goes for Brennan and Rice.    ESPECIALLY Susan Rice.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2017, 04:37:09 pm »
It's the JOOOOOOZZZZZ!   

I'll bet this goes all the way to the feet of Valerie Jarret.   If not to 'The Man', himself.

And to extend my point....we all know that this can be solved before the Friday Happy Hour.

Couple buckets of water and a towel, and that 6 ft 8 in SOB Comey will be weeping for leniency.

@DCPatriot

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,265706.msg1345464.html#msg1345464
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2017, 04:38:51 pm »
It's the JOOOOOOZZZZZ!   

No, the Italians. (just a joke lurkers). He was previously outed in 2015 as head of the drone program under Obama. https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/26/us/politics/deep-support-in-washington-for-cias-drone-missions.html?smid=tw-share  The 'outing' crosses administrations.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 04:39:51 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2017, 04:39:58 pm »
And what does a smiley mean?

As I've said before, we most definitely need a winkey smiley on the list, to indicate sarcasm or teasing.

@DCPatriot @mystery-ak
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2017, 04:55:21 pm »
Interesting. In January, D’Andrea he was listed as a potential 'leaker' and on the 'enemies list' of Freeper types because he was a Muslim convert.
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/3512061/posts?page=47
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/3513089/posts?page=6

Oceander

« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2017, 04:59:29 pm »
As I've said before, we most definitely need a winkey smiley on the list, to indicate sarcasm or teasing.

@DCPatriot @mystery-ak

Or just use the pseudo HTML tag </jk>, or /jk, to indicate you're just kidding.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2017, 05:02:24 pm »
Or just use the pseudo HTML tag </jk>, or /jk, to indicate you're just kidding.
< /s> was common, too, (with a space between the < and the / to keep it from being read as code.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2017, 06:48:50 am »
An unbiased visitor to the U.S. would be confused ten ways to Sunday to learn how we do things around here.  Just reading headlines of the past year would lead them to conclude:

[1] When a crime in government has obviously been committed we tend to make excuses and try to ignore it the best we can.

[2] When there is no obvious evidence of a crime in government we launch a federal investigation in hopes of finding one.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2017, 06:53:09 am »
An unbiased visitor to the U.S. would be confused ten ways to Sunday to learn how we do things around here.  Just reading headlines of the past year would lead them to conclude:

[1] When a crime in government has obviously been committed we tend to make excuses and try to ignore it the best we can.

[2] When there is no obvious evidence of a crime in government we launch a federal investigation in hopes of finding one.
...so we can ignore it if we do.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis