Author Topic: The New York Times Just Outed The CIA’s Top Iran Spy  (Read 2304 times)

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
The New York Times Just Outed The CIA’s Top Iran Spy
« on: June 03, 2017, 03:18:34 am »
Quote from: article
In an article published Friday, The New York Times outed the Central Intelligence Agency’s (CIA) top spy overseeing the organization’s efforts in Iran. The paper justified its outing of the undercover CIA spy and his role within the agency by saying it was necessary since the agent is “leading an important new administration initiative against Iran.”

Yes. That really happened.

In an article entitled “C.I.A. Names New Iran Chief in a Sign of Trump’s Hard Line,”

[attachment deleted by admin]
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Sighlass

Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: The New York Times Just Outed The CIA’s Top Iran Spy
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2017, 03:25:51 am »
The NY Times is an entirely subversive organization.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2017, 03:26:08 am »
I'm speechless.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2017, 05:24:40 am »
Words fail me.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2017, 12:12:55 pm »
Maybe Carlos Slim can request Scooter Libby's old inmate number when the cold steel bars slam shut.

Oceander

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2017, 12:28:36 pm »
:facepalm2:

rangerrebew

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2017, 01:54:10 pm »
June 2, 2017 By Bre Payton   

In an article published Friday, The New York Times outed the Central Intelligence Agency’s (CIA) top spy overseeing the organization’s efforts in Iran. The paper justified its outing of the undercover CIA spy and his role within the agency by saying it was necessary since the agent is “leading an important new administration initiative against Iran.”

Yes. That really happened.

In an article entitled “C.I.A. Names New Iran Chief in a Sign of Trump’s Hard Line,” the newspaper of record revealed that Michael D’Andrea, who previously led the hunt for Osama bin Laden, will now be in charge of the agency’s operations in Iran.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/06/02/new-york-times-just-outed-cia-chief-iran/
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 01:54:54 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2017, 01:56:57 pm »
As I remember it, the NY Slimes were on the Valerie Plame fiasco, wrongly, like stink on dookie but they think they have a right to out a CIA agent? :pondering:

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2017, 02:22:20 pm »
They've actually been doing things like this for a LONG time but were much less brazen about it in the past.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 03:07:57 pm by Bigun »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline MOD8

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2017, 02:38:40 pm »
Merged

Offline Sighlass

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2017, 03:24:16 pm »
As I remember it, the NY Slimes were on the Valerie Plame fiasco, wrongly, like stink on dookie but they think they have a right to out a CIA agent? :pondering:

Wasn't that when they barked up the wrong tree and it eventually came out it was Richard Armitage (not sure of spelling) instead. I remember saving some picture of it. I never did figure out how Scooter lost his job over that. Never did figure out exactly where Richard stood politically either (did he play both sides?).

@rangerrebew

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 03:26:09 pm by Sighlass »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2017, 04:13:02 pm »
Still think putting contracts on the editorial board is a bad idea?   :shrug:

:laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Oceander

« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2017, 04:14:08 pm »
Still think putting contracts on the editorial board is a bad idea?   :shrug:

:laugh:

Are you seriously saying you think the editorial board of the NYT should be assassinated?

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2017, 04:16:48 pm »
Are you seriously saying you think the editorial board of the NYT should be assassinated?

No.   Where do you read that?   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Oceander

« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2017, 04:17:53 pm »
No.   Where do you read that?   

Because putting a contract out on someone is usually a euphemism for ordering an assassination. 

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2017, 04:19:11 pm »
How did the NYT get this information?

Offline Sighlass

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2017, 04:22:39 pm »

Good question, the leaks from liberals in government will continue. If the news is getting this info, you know other countries are getting it also.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2017, 04:24:21 pm »
Because putting a contract out on someone is usually a euphemism for ordering an assassination.

And what does a smiley mean?

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2017, 04:25:17 pm »
Good question, the leaks from liberals in government will continue. If the news is getting this info, you know other countries are getting it also.

I've said it before, they are still LISTENING in to every GD word spoken in the West Wing.

Oceander

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2017, 04:25:17 pm »
And what does a smiley mean?

That you think it's a good idea.  It emphasizes the point.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2017, 04:26:14 pm »
That you think it's a good idea.  It emphasizes the point.

No.....that it was a joke.

Now get lost.    :whistle:

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2017, 04:26:29 pm »
I think we should start a collaborative effort  and demand that writer Bre Payton, and everyone up the NYT organizatioal  chart to the point of editorial approval be arrested by the FBI for espinoge, and traitorous activities toward the United States.

This shit has to stop.

Bre Payton is The Federalist author, not the NYT author. She is writing about the NYT, she isn't the outer. The NYT authors are Matthew Rosenberg and Adam Goldman.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2017, 04:26:47 pm »

Easy!  The CIA is full of subversives!  Most recently the director himself under Obama!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Oceander

« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2017, 04:27:15 pm »
No.....that it was a joke.

Now get lost.    :whistle:

That it does not.  Unless, of course, you thought Kathy Griffin was just making a humorous joke as well. 
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 04:28:11 pm by Oceander »