Author Topic: Judicial Watch Releases Another 115 Clinton Email Exchanges Involving Confidential Information  (Read 1192 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
cnsnews
By Annabel Scott | June 2, 2017 | 10:06 AM EDT

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/annabel-scott/judicial-watch-releases-another-115-clinton-email-exchanges-involving

[excerpt]

(CNSNews.com) – As Hillary Clinton counts the many reasons for her election loss, Judicial Watch continues to seek documents related to her tenure as secretary of state, releasing another 2,078 pages on Thursday.

Those 2,078 documents include 115 Clinton email exchanges not previously turned over to the State Department.

Judicial Watch says the documents include more instances of Clinton sending and receiving classified/confidential information through an unsecured email server. They also show that Clinton’s daughter Chelsea and others involved with the Clinton Foundation received special favors from Huma Abedin, a top Clinton aide.

Judicial Watch says it obtained the documents after suing the State Department for its failure to respond to a Freedom of Information Act request filed in March 2015. The FOIA request sought “All emails of official State Department business received or sent by former Deputy Chief of Staff Huma Abedin from January 1, 2009 through February 1, 2013 using a non-state.gov email address.”

Judicial Watch notes that the 115 Clinton email exchanges were not among the 55,000 pages of emails that Clinton previously handed over to the State Department, contradicting her claim that she had turned over all of her government emails.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 08:17:16 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
C'mon! She's a feeble old lady!

Give her a break!

After all,this is old news.

Can't we just move on?

:whistle:
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Oceander

Unfortunately this is not going to go very far. 

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Those emails were most likely created by a content farm in Macedonia, suburban women, or the DNC- heck, maybe by Russia/WikiLeaks.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
From the first FBI file on a "leading Republican" back in Billy Jeff's days in the Oval Office, this woman has been deeply involved in gathering and brokering information, classified, restricted, even from her eyes, it does not seem to matter. If this country cannot stand up and prosecute her for these egregious breaches of security, we will continue to lose ground in the effort to gain and retain technical, military, and other advantages over our potential enemies. The gap will close, is closing, and the Chinese have a space program because of such breaches, with all that implies for payload delivery.
Imho, she should be thoroughly investigated, and if evidence found (it is already prima facie) of violations, those violations charged, and she should be tried and suffer such punishment as the law allows, up to and including being stripped of assets. When someone in a position as high as Secretary of State is convicted of abuses of that position and violating the National Public Trust inherent in taking such an office, the penalty should be harsh, indeed.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
From the first FBI file on a "leading Republican" back in Billy Jeff's days in the Oval Office, this woman has been deeply involved in gathering and brokering information, classified, restricted, even from her eyes, it does not seem to matter. If this country cannot stand up and prosecute her for these egregious breaches of security, we will continue to lose ground in the effort to gain and retain technical, military, and other advantages over our potential enemies. The gap will close, is closing, and the Chinese have a space program because of such breaches, with all that implies for payload delivery.
Imho, she should be thoroughly investigated, and if evidence found (it is already prima facie) of violations, those violations charged, and she should be tried and suffer such punishment as the law allows, up to and including being stripped of assets. When someone in a position as high as Secretary of State is convicted of abuses of that position and violating the National Public Trust inherent in taking such an office, the penalty should be harsh, indeed.

@Smokin Joe

Agree with every word,and I would suggest that a sentence of death by hanging or firing squad,which is traditional in cases of treason,be considered.

NONE of it is going to happen,though. The Clinton Crime Family and the Bush Crime Family were joined at the hip when it came to treason with China,so there is no interest from either branch of the Ruling Party for an actual investigation and trial.

Some people are "too big" to be arrested. She proved that when she ordered the FBI to deliver classified "raw" background check files on prominent politicians that she never even had the authority to see,never mind possess,and then refused to charge or prosecute her when she refused to give them back when she and Bubba left the WH. If they weren't willing to arrest her then when everyone KNEW she had broken the law and she ADMITTED to being in illegal possession of the documents,they ain't going to arrest her,period.

Offline Smokin Joe

@Smokin Joe

Agree with every word,and I would suggest that a sentence of death by hanging or firing squad,which is traditional in cases of treason,be considered.

NONE of it is going to happen,though. The Clinton Crime Family and the Bush Crime Family were joined at the hip when it came to treason with China,so there is no interest from either branch of the Ruling Party for an actual investigation and trial.

Some people are "too big" to be arrested. She proved that when she ordered the FBI to deliver classified "raw" background check files on prominent politicians that she never even had the authority to see,never mind possess,and then refused to charge or prosecute her when she refused to give them back when she and Bubba left the WH. If they weren't willing to arrest her then when everyone KNEW she had broken the law and she ADMITTED to being in illegal possession of the documents,they ain't going to arrest her,period.
Yep. Every one a Felony count, prima facie. Just as every e-mail on or through her server was a Felony, some more severe than others. And then there was mere possession of code-word classified information (over 100 counts). The list is long, the violations egregious, and every one of them is a felony.

There is a long list of people who have gone to prison for mishandling one file. I guess when the counts number in 5 figures or more, it's okay.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Yep. Every one a Felony count, prima facie. Just as every e-mail on or through her server was a Felony, some more severe than others. And then there was mere possession of code-word classified information (over 100 counts). The list is long, the violations egregious, and every one of them is a felony.

There is a long list of people who have gone to prison for mishandling one file. I guess when the counts number in 5 figures or more, it's okay.

And you can largely thank one man for it all!

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,265706.msg1345464.html#msg1345464
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

And you can largely thank one man for it all!

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,265706.msg1345464.html#msg1345464
Janet Reno was a big part of their keester covering, too. Considering her track record for persecuting members of churches (in Florida, later at Waco), she was perfect for the job.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Janet Reno was a big part of their keester covering, too. Considering her track record for persecuting members of churches (in Florida, later at Waco), she was perfect for the job.

OH yeah! Let's definitely not forget about her!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Smokin Joe

And there are alleged Conservatives here that are insisting Trump should be forced to testify over his son-in-laws visit to Russia.

The one thing there will never be a world-wide shortage of is fools.

Offline Smokin Joe

@Smokin Joe

And there are alleged Conservatives here that are insisting Trump should be forced to testify over his son-in-laws visit to Russia.

The one thing there will never be a world-wide shortage of is fools.
@sneakypete That's because knowledge, no matter how much we think we have, is limited. Stupidity is boundless.

C S Lewis