Author Topic: Trump breaks with Obama tradition of designating June as ‘LGBT Pride Month’  (Read 2641 times)

Offline corbe

Don't think I don't appreciate your trying to start sumpin' but I am a reformed person and terrified of the mods.

I still have the bruises from last week @Emjay
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I will also acknowledge this is a good Trump move.  June is special to me.  My Birthday month.  I like to think of it as the perfect weather month.  A time that I enjoy the sunshine, flowers, butterflies, KOI, hummingbirds..............  Sorry I don't want to share the goodness of June with deviant sex.

BTW..........Was driving home from work today.  What do I see walking down the road?  Tranny in fishnet stockings that was obviously a man.  Ugliest thing ever.  Yuck.  Looked like something out of a horror story.

**nononono*

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQRjhZyXJFg
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
**nononono*

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQRjhZyXJFg

Yikes!!!!  I remember we used to go to the Rocky Horror Picture show.  Some people would dress like the characters.  Never thought it would become a reality.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Proud to have voted for such a pro-life president and moral president.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Yikes!!!!  I remember we used to go to the Rocky Horror Picture show.  Some people would dress like the characters.  Never thought it would become a reality.
I thought 1984 was a horror story, too.  :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

I know! We'd go as a group to watch and participate in the audience portion of the Rocky Horror Picture show.  I thought at the time that the show was so out there and so bizarre that people like that would never become a reality.  Times have certainly changed!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Proud to have voted for such a pro-life president and moral president.

Tell a lie often enough ...  *****rollingeyes*****
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Joe Wooten

Makes sense. Why designate an entire month for such a tiny fraction of the population, most of whom self identify due to a deviant sexual practice?

And why be proud of, and celebrate,  a lifestyle where the disease and suicide rates are much higher than the normal population