Author Topic: Principal Fired After Attending Confederate Protest Speaks Out  (Read 662 times)

rangerrebew

Principal Fired After Attending Confederate Protest Speaks Out

Posted By Scott Greer On 11:15 PM 06/01/2017 In | No Comments

Only a few weeks ago, Nicholas Dean was a highly-regarded principal of a New Orleans school designed for at-risk students with nowhere else to go. He had once earned a glowing profile from NPR for his work.

Now Dean is out of a job after he became the focus of left-wing outrage when he attended a demonstration in front of New Orleans’ Confederate monuments in early May.

Article printed from The Daily Caller: http://dailycaller.com

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/01/principal-fired-after-attending-confederate-protest-speaks-out/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Principal Fired After Attending Confederate Protest Speaks Out
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2017, 11:49:20 am »
Principal Fired After Attending Confederate Protest Speaks Out

First, attack and remove the statues.

Next attack southern defenders.  Note to leftist scum.....   Some of us folks in that category are armed and will defend ourselves.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 11:50:23 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2017, 12:33:49 pm »
The place to start is to eliminate the liberals from school boards. That is where to begin. My grandson will be changing schools because the Superintendent of the school he was attending has been replaced through some school board shenanigans. That Superintendent was the first educator I had met in years that I liked. He was fair, had a good handle on the students' needs, and is being replaced by career school administrator with a shaky track record. (Whom, frankly, I don't like.) The result will be a school which is no longer a good learning environment.

This principal should have received support for his actions, first defending the history of the city, the heritage of so many southerners, and the defense of a West Point Graduate who made the hard decision to fight for his native Virginia rather than take command of the Army of the Potomac--a matter of honor and not being a traitor to his native State at a time that marked the end of the Era in which States were regarded as Sovereign entities united in a Federation, not as subunits of an all powerful National Government.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 12:38:30 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2017, 12:58:13 pm »
The place to start is to eliminate the liberals from school boards. That is where to begin. My grandson will be changing schools because the Superintendent of the school he was attending has been replaced through some school board shenanigans. That Superintendent was the first educator I had met in years that I liked. He was fair, had a good handle on the students' needs, and is being replaced by career school administrator with a shaky track record. (Whom, frankly, I don't like.) The result will be a school which is no longer a good learning environment.

This principal should have received support for his actions, first defending the history of the city, the heritage of so many southerners, and the defense of a West Point Graduate who made the hard decision to fight for his native Virginia rather than take command of the Army of the Potomac--a matter of honor and not being a traitor to his native State at a time that marked the end of the Era in which States were regarded as Sovereign entities united in a Federation, not as subunits of an all powerful National Government.
:thumbsup2: :thumbsup: :thumbsup3:
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn