Author Topic: Kathy Griffin to Hold Press Conference to Address Controversial Photo Shoot, ‘Bullying From Trump Family’  (Read 8005 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
She stated multiple times that she is glad she apologized because 'she meant it'. She said if she could do it over, she would not have done the stunt in the way that she did it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

One thing can be said about Trump.  Nobody has exposed the Insane Left like he has. 

Offline Gideon300

• Equal Opportunity Bigot
If it's political satire, then the apology makes her a liar.  Unless the apology was also satire...?

I doubt she would know satire if it bit her in the butt.  She's just flailing around grasping at straws, rambling and babbling in some vain effort to extract herself from this mess she made. 

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I doubt she would know satire if it bit her in the butt.  She's just flailing around grasping at straws, rambling and babbling in some vain effort to extract herself from this mess she made.

And so was her lawyer.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

Dana Loesch just called Griffin "Ronald McDonald in transition to be a female", and Lisa Bloom "Gloria Allred's offspring who grew from her neck like a skin tag, separated from her neck, sprouted arms and legs and started running around."

Dang I might have to start listening to Dana. Thats some good stuff.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Another odd part of the presser, was when she put all the blame for the backlash all on Trump. She is totally discounting the feelings of average Americans. She says that Trump got her fired from CNN. She says that Trump got all of her appearances canceled. She says that Trump is ruining her life.

This is deflection of her of fault in all of this. She got herself fired. She got her shows canceled. She ruined her career and her life. It is hard to see how what she did, and the consequences that followed it, are Trump's fault. She refuses to accept that MOST of America was disgusted by what she did, not just Trump and his family.

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Is Lisa Bloom a Lawyer or a construction worker? It looks like all she seems to know how to do is dig her clients a big hole.

She certainly is her mother's daughter. 

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
NJ Announced they cancelled two of her shows. The Secret service are investigating

http://nj1015.com/kathy-griffin-shows-cancelled-by-2-nj-venues/

G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Silver Pines

@Gideon300

Yep.  I think she's panicked over losing her scrap of a career.

Silver Pines

Dang I might have to start listening to Dana. Thats some good stuff.

@skeeter

She's hard core, lol.  Just don't eat lunch while you have her on.  Twice I almost choked from laughing.

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

I tell ya, when you start losing endorsements associated with  defecation related products...........

She pretty much squatty pottied her career.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
A family member should place her in protective custody right now. 

Super tantrum.....aka, suicide.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Silver Pines

She's also something else....

She's gorgeous.  But I hate those damn shooties!  She should be wearing a pump, like the ones she had on at the NRA convention.

Wingnut

She's gorgeous.  But I hate those damn shooties!  She should be wearing a pump, like the ones she had on at the NRA convention.

Okay.  That is twice now you sent me to google.  @CatherineofAragon
 22222frying pan

Offline Polly Ticks

22222frying pan

Don't leave us in suspense, @Wingnut

Did you find any Google images of sleestaks in shooties or not?
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Old Warrior in Exile

« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 04:44:24 pm by Old Warrior in Exile »
Barba non facit philosophum.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
This just in.....

Kathy Griffin will be the opening act on Hillary's "Victimization and Excuses"  tour.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Silver Pines

22222frying pan
@Wingnut

See!  I'm learnin' you!

:silly:

Silver Pines

Don't leave us in suspense, @Wingnut

Did you find any Google images of sleestaks in shooties or not?

@Polly Ticks

If he did, I don't want to see!

Silver Pines

Live stream: (now)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBJof8k1eUI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBJof8k1eUI

@ConstitutionRose
@CatherineofAragon

@Right_in_Virginia

Thanks, going to watch that train wreck a little later.

Someone in the media needs to bring out her threat to go after the child, and hammer it home. 

Offline Polly Ticks

« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 08:57:47 pm by Polly Ticks »
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline bolobaby

NJ Announced they cancelled two of her shows. The Secret service are investigating

http://nj1015.com/kathy-griffin-shows-cancelled-by-2-nj-venues/

Yeah, so...

If you look carefully what is going on here, NJ is basically claiming that... what? Conservatives might show up and be violent at her shows in protest? Seriously?

Newsflash: conservatives aren't liberals. We're not jack-booted, mask-wearing thugs all dressed in black. That's libtards.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 10:43:41 pm by bolobaby »
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!