Author Topic: Kathy Griffin to Hold Press Conference to Address Controversial Photo Shoot, ‘Bullying From Trump Family’  (Read 7982 times)

Offline Millee

I could only watch a couple minutes of this tripe.  She was making excuses on top of excuses, now crying and saying Trump "broke me", and she doesn't have a career now because of the "fool" Trump and his "army".    Typical liberal mierda de toro.

And she's had to fight "older white men" her entire life or some such drivel.   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline skeeter

I could only watch a couple minutes of this tripe.  She was making excuses on top of excuses, now crying and saying Trump "broke me", and she doesn't have a career now because of the "fool" Trump and his "army".    Typical liberal mierda de toro.

Gad even the nut bar left will distance themselves from her now.

Did anyone ask Al Franken for his reaction to her presser?

Offline Gideon300

• Equal Opportunity Bigot
And she's had to fight "older white men" her entire life or some such drivel.   *****rollingeyes*****

If she's tired of "older white men", then maybe she'd be happier in Detroit or South Chicago.  They're rather scarce there.  Liberals have to bring race into EVERYTHING! 

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

@GtHawk, with all respect to you, where are you finding that attractiveness of hers, lol?  The woman is as ugly as a fried kidney.
First, I didn't say she looked attractive me, I commented on the extensive plastic surgery work she has had to try and look attractive. The first time I ever saw her was on Drew Carey's Who's line is it and she looked even more equine back then.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bohdanna Pochoday-Stelmach shared FOX 5 / Fox5NY.com's live video.
42 mins ·

Calling her action " political satire", Kate Griffith, surrounded by white male attorney from white shoe law firm, lashed out that she is " being bullied by disgusting white males" about her decision to show bloody head of standing President... she was never sorry apparently. She says she is attacked now because she is a woman and because she is white.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Gideon300

First, I didn't say she looked attractive me, I commented on the extensive plastic surgery work she has had to try and look attractive. The first time I ever saw her was on Drew Carey's Who's line is it and she looked even more equine back then.

There was a time or two, WAAAAAYY back, when, with the help of creative camera angles and innovative photo lighting, that she looked....well......a little... somewhat..., semi..., passably human.  If not too early in the morning. 

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
She looks like Joan Rivers after a hard night.

Except Rivers was actually funny.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

There was a time or two, WAAAAAYY back, when, with the help of creative camera angles and innovative photo lighting, that she looked....well......a little... somewhat..., semi..., passably human.  If not too early in the morning.
She's right up there with Sarah Silverman, then.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Frank Cannon

Gad even the nut bar left will distance themselves from her now.

Did anyone ask Al Franken for his reaction to her presser?

Al removed her number from his phone this morning after he told her not to show up at his book signing.

Offline Gideon300

She looks like Joan Rivers after a hard night.

Except Rivers was actually funny.

And, unfortunately, Sarah Silverman is rapid swirling down the same toilet... 

Offline dfwgator

If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.

Offline Frank Cannon

Keith Olbermann
(@KeithOlbermann)
To @kathygriffin and @lisabloom: you could not be doing more to help Donald Trump if you were Putin. Please stop this selfish nonsense.
32 mins ago · Twitter

Offline Frank Cannon

Stefan Molyneux
(@StefanMolyneux)
Great to see Kathy Griffin inspire a new generation of strong women by showing how to cry on cue when asked a mildly difficult question.
5 mins ago · Twitter

Me thinks this presser is making her situation just a bit worse.

Offline dfwgator

Keith Olbermann
(@KeithOlbermann)
To @kathygriffin and @lisabloom: you could not be doing more to help Donald Trump if you were Putin. Please stop this selfish nonsense.
32 mins ago · Twitter

When you've lost Olbermann.....

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The most surprising revelation to me, was that, apparently, there are criminal charges filed against her. And, from what I could tell, the charges came from Secret Service officials.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

Is Lisa Bloom a Lawyer or a construction worker? It looks like all she seems to know how to do is dig her clients a big hole.

"I should be spinning around a brass pole instead of being a lawyer I am so stupid."

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Stefan Molyneux
(@StefanMolyneux)
Great to see Kathy Griffin inspire a new generation of strong women by showing how to cry on cue when asked a mildly difficult question.
5 mins ago · Twitter

Me thinks this presser is making her situation just a bit worse.

No question of that Frank. First, her lawyer did not know that Griffin had bragged about targeting Trump's son for harassment. Second, the fact that she kept gushing about how wrong and sorry she is and was, did not help her case at all.

I agree. She would have been better off if she had not done this.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Silver Pines

@GtHawk

Okay, was just wondering, lol.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Is Lisa Bloom a Lawyer or a construction worker? It looks like all she seems to know how to do is dig her clients a big hole.

"I should be spinning around a brass pole instead of being a lawyer I am so stupid."

Her lawyer's opening remarks were insane. She was rambling on about Obamacare, and Climate Change, and Trump rallies during the election. Her opening statement was so disjointed and irrelevant, that it made no sense. It was just her personal list of reasons why she hates Trump, and it had nothing to do with the situation or the case. It was bizarre.

Silver Pines

Dana Loesch just called Griffin "Ronald McDonald in transition to be a female", and Lisa Bloom "Gloria Allred's offspring who grew from her neck like a skin tag, separated from her neck, sprouted arms and legs and started running around."

Silver Pines

Bohdanna Pochoday-Stelmach shared FOX 5 / Fox5NY.com's live video.
42 mins ·

Calling her action " political satire", Kate Griffith, surrounded by white male attorney from white shoe law firm, lashed out that she is " being bullied by disgusting white males" about her decision to show bloody head of standing President... she was never sorry apparently. She says she is attacked now because she is a woman and because she is white.

If it's political satire, then the apology makes her a liar.  Unless the apology was also satire...?

Offline Frank Cannon