Author Topic: Kathy Griffin to Hold Press Conference to Address Controversial Photo Shoot, ‘Bullying From Trump Family’  (Read 7980 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Targeting Trump – Kathy Griffin in 2016: “my edge is that I’ll go direct for Barron.”…
Conservative Treehouse, Jun 2, 2017

Against the backdrop of Kathy Griffin producing a video where she decapitated President Donald Trump; and yesterday hiring attorney Lisa Bloom to conduct a press conference scheduled for today, it is worth noting an interview Ms. Griffin gave to Vulture Media at the Equality Now Gala in December of 2016:

[…] “So I’m happy to deliver beat down to Donald Trump — and also to Barron. You know a lot of comics are going to go hard for Donald, my edge is that I’ll go direct for Barron. I’m going to get in ahead of the game.” 

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/06/02/targeting-trump-kathy-griffin-in-2016-my-edge-is-that-ill-go-direct-for-barron/

Online mountaineer

It takes real talent to pick on a little boy.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Gideon300

• Equal Opportunity Bigot

[…] “So I’m happy to deliver beat down to Donald Trump — and also to Barron. You know a lot of comics are going to go hard for Donald, my edge is that I’ll go direct for Barron. I’m going to get in ahead of the game.” 

Not smart, Kathy. Regardless of what the President does, Melania Trump has enough money and power to buy sell and bury Kathy Griffin and any sleazy lawyers she can scrape up. And as a VERY protective mother, she won't hesitate to turn Ms. Griffin into liberal has-been toast.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Not smart, Kathy. Regardless of what the President does, Melania Trump has enough money and power to buy sell and bury Kathy Griffin and any sleazy lawyers she can scrape up. And as a VERY protective mother, she won't hesitate to turn Ms. Griffin into liberal has-been toast.

That is a joke right?  Announcing that you are going after a POTUS pre-teen child?  Woman needs some serious jail time.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline bolobaby

How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline skeeter

Griffin holds a press conference to say "I AM somebody".

This entire silly episode has been staged from the start. I wish conservative commentators would just stop paying attention to this talentless halfwit.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 02:38:22 pm by skeeter »

Offline rodamala

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

That's why she lawyered-up. Who gets a lawyer when they have not been charged with a crime and they are not being sued? This seems to indicate that she expects something to happen, and she's getting ready for the legal blowback. Or, maybe she is planning on doing even more.

That statement she made about intentionally going after Barron is incredibly damaging to her case if this does wind up in court.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

Silver Pines

This is going to backfire on a nuclear scale.  Somebody needs to coin a new word, because stupid doesn't even begin to describe this woman.

Offline ConstitutionRose

Anyone know what she said in her "press conference".
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Gideon300

Anyone know what she said in her "press conference".

I don't think it's started yet.  12:00 noon EST.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

That's why she lawyered-up. Who gets a lawyer when they have not been charged with a crime and they are not being sued? This seems to indicate that she expects something to happen, and she's getting ready for the legal blowback. Or, maybe she is planning on doing even more.

That statement she made about intentionally going after Barron is incredibly damaging to her case if this does wind up in court.

It's my understanding...she may be getting ready to sue Melania and the extended Trump family for harassment.

She''s merely trying to squeeze every drop of her celebrity for an advantage.

If she had done this with Obama and Malia freaked out, Barack would have made her the topic of his standard Wednesday evening Disposition Matrix meeting.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The perp becomes the victim..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Gideon300

If she had done this with Obama and Malia freaked out, Barack would have made her the topic of his standard Wednesday evening Disposition Matrix meeting.

Had she done this to Obama, she would already have been arrested for threatening the president, various hate crimes, racism, inciting everything in the book, assault on a child, assault on a "person of color", and breathing while white. 

Oceander

Had she done this to Obama, she would already have been arrested for threatening the president, various hate crimes, racism, inciting everything in the book, assault on a child, assault on a "person of color", and breathing while white. 

"BWW" - about as good as any other description of the animus the left bears for melanin-disabled people.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Interesting that Griffin spent so much money to make her outside look more attractive while doing nothing to address the fugugliness inside her. No matter what she tries, this is still what the world sees.

Silver Pines

Interesting that Griffin spent so much money to make her outside look more attractive while doing nothing to address the fugugliness inside her. No matter what she tries, this is still what the world sees.

@GtHawk, with all respect to you, where are you finding that attractiveness of hers, lol?  The woman is as ugly as a fried kidney.

Offline raml

Wow what a mess she is she must really be stupid to think anyone but the mentally sick will think her a victim. Thank you Trump family for fighting back on this garbage the left is throwing out. Republicans like Bush ran and hid for years when the left attacked now we have someone willing to let these total idiots know they have gone to far. It isn't just the Trump family who is striking back at her all sane individual people whatever their political party are upset with her. I see that on facebook it is everyone not just conservatives or republicans she took it to far now she must pay.

Offline Frank Cannon

Live stream: (now)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBJof8k1eUI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBJof8k1eUI

All I see is a loser in panic mode as what's left of her career exits stage left. Most of her tour dates for the year have already been cancelled with more cancelled by the hour. She is toxic poison even by Hollywood standards.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

All I see is a loser in panic mode as what's left of her career exits stage left. Most of her tour dates for the year have already been cancelled with more cancelled by the hour. She is toxic poison even by Hollywood standards.

Agree ... she's begging bigly for her career @Frank Cannon

Offline Gideon300

Agree ... she's begging bigly for her career @Frank Cannon

I could only watch a couple minutes of this tripe.  She was making excuses on top of excuses, now crying and saying Trump "broke me", and she doesn't have a career now because of the "fool" Trump and his "army".    Typical liberal mierda de toro. 

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
We knew she were an idiot. She's proving a fool, too.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Millee

I caught a few minutes of it.  It was insanity on display.