Author Topic: Kathy Griffin to Hold Press Conference to Address Controversial Photo Shoot, ‘Bullying From Trump Family’  (Read 7977 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
About the fastest retraction of an apology ever
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Right_in_Virginia

Kathy Griffin Gets the Ax From Last Theater in Comedy Tour
TMZ, Jun 2, 2017

Kathy Griffin's offensive against Donald Trump Friday apparently fell on deaf ears ... because the only remaining venue that would allow her to perform has just pulled the plug.

We've learned Kathy's concert at the Uptown Theatre in Napa scheduled for June 17 has been canceled. This follows 6 other cancelations, including bergenPAC in New Jersey which canceled hours before Kathy's news conference.

The Uptown Theatre cancelation is especially significant because the decision was apparently made after she took the mic with her lawyer. The Uptown folks said on Wednesday the show would go on, but they clearly had a change of heart.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/06/02/kathy-griffin-concert-canceled-trump/

And just think, Griffin still has to pay Lisa Bloom.   ^-^

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

And just think, Griffin still has to pay Lisa Bloom.   ^-^

Not sure about that. I assume Bloom is doing this pro-bono for the free publicity and name recognition. We've all heard about high priced call girls, Lisa Bloom is a high priced ambulance chaser. Anywhere, any way, she can get press coverage she'll be running there, no matter what the case is about.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Not sure about that. I assume Bloom is doing this pro-bono for the free publicity and name recognition. We've all heard about high priced call girls, Lisa Bloom is a high priced ambulance chaser. Anywhere, any way, she can get press coverage she'll be running there, no matter what the case is about.
More likely on a contingency fee, in case she gets 'lucky'. With that word salad beginning to the presser, I'm not impressed.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Wingnut

Don't leave us in suspense, @Wingnut

Did you find any Google images of sleestaks in shooties or not?
@Wingnut

See!  I'm learnin' you!

:silly:

They tell me I am unlearnable!

Polly I didn't find nuttin Wingnut worthy!
@CatherineofAragon   @Polly Ticks

Frank did PM about some nice ones.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 01:39:20 am by Wingnut »

Offline Mom MD

Not smart, Kathy. Regardless of what the President does, Melania Trump has enough money and power to buy sell and bury Kathy Griffin and any sleazy lawyers she can scrape up. And as a VERY protective mother, she won't hesitate to turn Ms. Griffin into liberal has-been toast.
Too late.  Ms Griffin has already done that to herself without any help
God is still in control

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

She says she is attacked now because she is a woman and because she is white.
Because she is 'white'?

Isn't that going against the BLM?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

Because she is 'white'?

Isn't that going against the BLM?
She's rasslin' with the Bureau of Land Management now? Over what? Pasture space? (as in put out to...)

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
She's rasslin' with the Bureau of Land Management now? Over what? Pasture space? (as in put out to...)

She'd be stock I'd kindly sacrifice over to the coyotes.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

She'd be stock I'd kindly sacrifice over to the coyotes.
II guess it's okay to shoot predators over bait if they're furbearers and a threat. In her case I'd save my ammo, though, pelts aren't prime this time of year.

If it saves just one calf....
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 04:19:12 am by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis