Author Topic: New York public college offering course called 'Abolition of Whiteness'  (Read 1246 times)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
A harmony that is a rising chorus of growing sentiment being preached across the nation at colleges by radical Leftists is imbuing a significant portion of the population with ideas that will lead to the kinds of things Europe saw in the 1930's and 40s.  There have already been instances of businesses being closed because they were owned and operated by whites, and areas and groups have been declared 'white -free' zones on public school campuses and colleges.

And then there are the courses being taught about the necessity of Ethnic cleansing, such as: The 'White Problem'; 'The problem of Whiteness'; 'White Privilege': 'Micro aggression and White privilege' -  just a few of the 'memes' being taught and also preached in this culture's music and entertainment.  All of which has convinced me that when the Left regains their power in government, they will ACT on these beliefs.

Don't be ignorant and think it cannot happen here.  Human nature doesn't recognize borders or Constitutions on parchment.

We are standing in pools of gasoline, and the Left are are lighting their torches.

New York public college offering course called 'Abolition of Whiteness'
Hunter College -- a public school in Manhattan that is part of the City University of New York -- is advertising a course in its Fall 2017 catalog that examines "how whiteness – and/or white supremacy and violence – is intertwined with conceptions of gender, race, sexuality, class, body ability, nationality, and age."

More at link
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Going back a few thousands years in human history shows this same old pattern repeat itself.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Going back a few thousands years in human history shows this same old pattern repeat itself.

Yes.  But Normalcy Bias prevents the vast majority of Americans to allow themselves to even recognize what is being prepared right in front of their faces on a daily basis.

And I assert it is probably a fatal case, given that the same thing is seen over the infected minds of those who insist that a Jihad Terror Attack was not caused by Muslims or Islam.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline dfwgator

Der Ewige weiß.

Offline skeeter

This crap should NOT be taken lightly. Anyone with a passing acquaintance with history knows this kind of institutionalized hatred left unchecked usually ends in a very large pile of bodies.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
This crap should NOT be taken lightly. Anyone with a passing acquaintance with history knows this kind of institutionalized hatred left unchecked usually ends in a very large pile of bodies.

Absolutely.

Just research South Africa and the plight of what remains of their white farmers to get a clue of what the intentions are by those pushing this crap.

If you think it cannot happen here, you are not paying attention. 

It already is in small increments.

Online goatprairie

From stuff I've read leftists would like all whites to make a public apology for having all sorts of advantages in America unavailable to non-whites.  This idiocy was first foisted on the country by people like Peggy McIntosh and Noel Ignatiev about thirty years ago.
McIntosh in the lunatic who traveled the country talking about the infamous knapsack of privileges white people carry around with them to gain advantages  simply not attainable to non-whites. Ignative wrote a tome about eradicating whiteness. Their objective  is to blame the so-called system of white supremacy for non-whites failing.
Which is why, I guess, Americans of east Asian descent outperform whites in making money.
The ugly truth is, of course, whites are better prepared than many minorities to take advantage of the system which is open to all Americans. It has nothing to do with special privileges and advantages granted to whites....it's more the failure of many minorities to take advantage of what is open to them.
The sad truth is that it is more about minorities failing than whites succeeding...although it depends on what angle you're looking at things.
But even if every white person apologized for being white, it would do nothing to help the minorities supposedly harmed by all the whiteness.  The minorities failing now would fail even if all whites apologized for harming them by being white.

Oceander

Absolutely.

Just research South Africa and the plight of what remains of their white farmers to get a clue of what the intentions are by those pushing this crap.

If you think it cannot happen here, you are not paying attention. 

It already is in small increments.

Or Zimbabwe. 

Offline Gideon300

• Equal Opportunity Bigot
Personally I am very ambivalent about this.  On the one hand, I'm very pro-first amendment and I believe in academic freedom, as well as the freedom of individuals to believe and say what they please, so long as it doesn't incite people to act in a manner that harms others, and it stays within legal bounds and current norms of the society. 

On the other hand, it depends on the course content and how it is presented.  If it is intended to open students' minds to questions and to form original ideas, then I see no problem with it.  A course on anything could be good if presented and received with open minds, and looked on in an historical and/or social context for mental enlightenment, but all too often both instructors and students come into such controversial lectures with preconceived ideas and will only see the material through a very biased filter.  This is the breeding ground of campus revolutionaries, "civil unrest", and eventually to the rise of despotism.  The Che Guevaras, Pol Pots, Fidel Castros and Mao Tse Tungs of the world thrive on closed minds incited by leaders with equally closed minds. Here in Latin America nearly all social unrest is spearheaded by students with minds already ripe for revolution, though for the most part they have no idea what it all involves.  I see this constantly in Central America.

Unfortunately, there is no way to profile prospective students so that only those with sufficient mental abilities are allowed to take certain courses, or only those with equal abilities are allowed to present them.  As a result, in the long run these things almost never end well.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
skeeter wrote:
"Anyone with a passing acquaintance with history knows this kind of institutionalized hatred left unchecked usually ends in a very large pile of bodies."

When the shooting starts, it will be the leftist/communist bodies that pile up.

Traditional-minded Americans are better armed and better at their aim... ;)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The vast majority of Liberal Leftists in America are White. Apparently, they have some crazy idea that they are exempt from their own preaching. Those of us who know history, know that they are completely and utterly wrong in this misguided notion.

There were Jews who supported the Nazi Party with the same expectation. That is, that their support and work for the Party would exempt them and their families from what was to come. They were wrong then and the White Liberals are equally wrong now.

When all of this comes to a head, the thugs will not ask whether or not you are a Liberal. They will be attacking people based solely on the color of their skin, not their political affiliation.

It is one of the strangest things I could have ever imagined as a child. I could not imagine that I would ever see White people fomenting violence against themselves and their own family. If that is not proof that 'Liberalism' is a mental disorder, then nothing can be.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
skeeter wrote:
"Anyone with a passing acquaintance with history knows this kind of institutionalized hatred left unchecked usually ends in a very large pile of bodies."

When the shooting starts, it will be the leftist/communist bodies that pile up.

Traditional-minded Americans are better armed and better at their aim... ;)
That feels good, but don't ignore the effect of street gangs which are already organized, armed, ruthless, with a command structure and established comms. They have been pumped full of resentment and hatred from the cradle to the classroom to the media. Those will be the shock troops of the Left, and if people opposed to that aren't together out of the gate, it's going to be a long, brutal, war.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Gideon300

That feels good, but don't ignore the effect of street gangs which are already organized, armed, ruthless, with a command structure and established comms. They have been pumped full of resentment and hatred from the cradle to the classroom to the media. Those will be the shock troops of the Left, and if people opposed to that aren't together out of the gate, it's going to be a long, brutal, war.

I've preached this since forever.  It doesn't matter how many people there are, and how many guns they have, if they aren't organized and have a viable plan of action they will be destroyed piecemeal by those who are more ready. 

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I've preached this since forever.  It doesn't matter how many people there are, and how many guns they have, if they aren't organized and have a viable plan of action they will be destroyed piecemeal by those who are more ready.
Yep. It will take organization to mount any effective defense, and even more organization to mount an effective offense. That requires command, communication, and intelligence as well as rifles and people to wield them in an effective fashion.

(Note: unlike many here who have military experience, I do not. There are many here more expert in such matters. Much of this is just common sense, and it applies equally to running a business as it does to mounting a military action. Logistics, communications, supply, command, coordination, personnel, strategy and tactics are all important. no mere scattering of one-off actions will be effective enough to stop an organized onslaught, with rare exception.)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Gideon300

Yep. It will take organization to mount any effective defense, and even more organization to mount an effective offense. That requires command, communication, and intelligence as well as rifles and people to wield them in an effective fashion.

(Note: unlike many here who have military experience, I do not. There are many here more expert in such matters. Much of this is just common sense, and it applies equally to running a business as it does to mounting a military action. Logistics, communications, supply, command, coordination, personnel, strategy and tactics are all important. no mere scattering of one-off actions will be effective enough to stop an organized onslaught, with rare exception.)

You're right.  I have military experience, but not combat.  I worked directly with the NSA in communications, intelligence and crypto.  Try as I might, I cannot convince ANYONE of the advantages of learning at least the very basics of secure online communication, of keeping their information from prying eyes, even if it's just for fun and practice just in case some day it may become necessary.  No one thinks it's necessary or needed, nor do they want to put in the small amount of time to learn something new. 

Trust me on thins one, living outside the US has opened my eyes to the very real need to be prepared and vigilant.  Having a gun or two collecting dust in your closet is great, but it DOES NOT mean you're prepared.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
They're going to have a bit of a problem killing off Whitey, and it's the same problem these attempts at classification always run into.  Are they going to half kill Barack Obama?  Are they going to quarter kill my neighbor's daughter?  I'm not sure they've thought this one through.

But not to worry, I have a solution as usual.

When they come for you and prep your arm for your tattooed number they do a simple DNA test first.  Those 90% or more Caucasian receive a 7-digit number.  Those 50% to 89% receive a 6-digit number, and so on.

The numbers are then entered into a database system created by a Canadian donor to the DNC.  Once complete, the database is uploaded to Hillary Clinton's computer which is immediately hacked by the Russians.  After the Russians finish rearranging the numbers as needed, they forward the list to Carlos Danger to be printed out.  The printed pages are next sent off to Bernie Sanders who decides who will be exterminated and who will only spend the rest of their lives in an internment camp doing slave labor.

What could go wrong?