Author Topic: Michigan Professor: Ariana Grande Knows More About Counterterrorism Than Mattis  (Read 698 times)

rangerrebew

Michigan Professor: Ariana Grande Knows More About Counterterrorism Than Mattis
Posted By Madeleine Weast On June 1, 2017 @ 3:26 pm In Culture | No Comments

A University of Michigan professor claimed Wednesday that pop singer Ariana Grande knows more about counterterrorism operations against the Islamic State than Secretary of Defense James Mattis.

Juan Cole wrote an op-ed for the Nation claiming that Grande—who once said she hated America and Americans—understands how to counter the Islamic State better than Mattis, the Washington Times reported. The op-ed stemmed from the ISIS terror attack that killed 22 people at Grande's concert in Manchester, England.

Article printed from Washington Free Beacon: http://freebeacon.com

URL to article: http://freebeacon.com/culture/professor-grande-knows-more-isis/

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

Fields of Study

Modern Middle East
Muslim South Asia
Social and intellectual history
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline goatprairie

Yes, and we should have offered roses to the Japanese and Nazis instead of bullets and bombs. That would have worked out real well.   *****rollingeyes*****

Wingnut

Fields of Study

Modern Middle East
Muslim South Asia
Social and intellectual history

Damn. A dick with ears.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, the professor is an idiot. Perhaps he'd care to go to somewhere near the Iraq/Syria border and see how well his theories work in the real world. 
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Gideon300

• Equal Opportunity Bigot

A University of Michigan professor claimed Wednesday that pop singer Ariana Grande knows more about counterterrorism operations against the Islamic State than Secretary of Defense James Mattis.

"Uhhhh...................yeah......................"

[attachment deleted by admin]