Author Topic: White House Sources: Reince Priebus’s Departure is Imminent  (Read 398 times)

Offline corbe

White House Sources: Reince Priebus’s Departure is Imminent

By Erick Erickson  |  June 1, 2017, 05:00am  |  @ewerickson

I think many conservatives have failed to appreciate having a committed Christian in the White House Chief of Staff’s Office. Reince Priebus was unappreciated as Chairman of the RNC by many on the right and often blamed for things not in his control. I know him to be a very good guy and think he was placed in a thankless position as Chief of Staff to the President and then not allowed to actually be the chief. I also know he is sincere in his faith and, of the various chiefs of staff of Presidents in the last few decades, he is probably the most sincere in his faith in a very long time.

Nonetheless, two White House sources tell me Reince Priebus’s departure is imminent.

<..snip..>

http://theresurgent.com/white-house-sources-reince-priebuss-departure-is-imminent/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.