Author Topic: 35 MUSLIM STORE OWNERS Arrested in Fed Raids: Big Questions Raised on How They Came to Own a Store?  (Read 1348 times)

rangerrebew

35 MUSLIM STORE OWNERS Arrested in Fed Raids: Big Questions Raised on How They Came to Own a Store?
By 100% FED Up -
Jun 1, 2017

Thirty-five St. Louis convenience store owners were arrested in federal raids this week. Can you believe there are 35 Muslims that own convenience stores that were all connected in this crime but the feds took so long to bust them? Did you wonder how that could be? The crime they committed is bad enough because it involves drugs BUT the bigger crime is that our government is giving your hard-earned dollars to these scumbags to start a business:

http://100percentfedup.com/35-muslim-store-owners-arrested-in-fed-raids-big-questions-raised-on-how-they-came-to-own-a-store/
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 02:55:09 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Takes quite a bit of cash to start a convenience store.  Heck being a white male I can't even get a loan from the small business administration.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Pamela Geller also has written about cigarette/tobacco shops in regards to this. She seemed to refer to it as if they sent profits to radicals.

Offline Suppressed

The answer is partly in the story...microenterprise loans that immigrants get, to help them become productive Americans.  But it's also that they band together and pool resources. That's why there are so many immigrant-owned convenience stores and motels.

Interestingly, despite the huge take on cigarette-smuggling operations (small fry like the Mauritanians rely on the Arab distribution network, but even the big Chinese syndicates do, somewhat), they live in squalor while sending multimillions over to terror groups.

Source: my brother is a detective who focuses on these cases.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn