Author Topic: President Duterte GOES OFF on Chelsea Clinton! How did you feel ‘when your father was f***ing Monica Lewinsky?’  (Read 1025 times)

rangerrebew

President Duterte GOES OFF on Chelsea Clinton! How did you feel ‘when your father was f***ing Monica Lewinsky?’
May 31, 2017 | Carmine Sabia | Print Article   

Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte hit Chelsea Clinton below the belt after she ridiculed his “sarcasm” about his soldiers raping women.

Clinton responded with condemnation after Duterte commented that he would take responsibility for his soldiers raping as many as three women daily after he declared martial law, the Daily Mail reported.

Philippine troops are currently engaged in battle with Islamic State forces in the city of Marawi, which prompted the president to declare martial law.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/05/31/president-duterte-goes-off-chelsea-clinton-feel-father-fing-monica-lewinsky-497300
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 09:17:05 pm by rangerrebew »

Online libertybele

A lot of sick people in this world ... as much as I dislike Chelsea ... she stood up to the a**hole on behalf of women.  I feel terrible for the people in the Philippines; especially females.  God help them.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
A lot of sick people in this world ... as much as I dislike Chelsea ... she stood up to the a**hole on behalf of women.  I feel terrible for the people in the Philippines; especially females.  God help them.

I see she also slapped Kathy Griffin today.

Duarte is garbage who will likely see his presidency end in violence.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Right is right.  No matter who it is.  Good for her.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

What The...?  I gotta defend Chelsea?  NO NO NO NO.  Chelsea Clinton is an apologist for her father and mother.  Two of the most wicked and corrupt politicians in the history of the United States of America!

I know how humans protect and nurture their human children.  I don't know how Clintons do it.  Bubba and Hitlery should be ashamed for {insert crime against humanity} and Chelsea should be ashamed of her lineage.

I will not feel sorry for Chelsea except to say there are over 600 mysterious deaths associated with your embarrassing and dangerous parents...Your safest bet is moving to an isolated logging community.  Be careful.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
What The...?  I gotta defend Chelsea?  NO NO NO NO.  Chelsea Clinton is an apologist for her father and mother.  Two of the most wicked and corrupt politicians in the history of the United States of America!

I know how humans protect and nurture their human children.  I don't know how Clintons do it.  Bubba and Hitlery should be ashamed for {insert crime against humanity} and Chelsea should be ashamed of her lineage.

I will not feel sorry for Chelsea except to say there are over 600 mysterious deaths associated with your embarrassing and dangerous parents...Your safest bet is moving to an isolated logging community.  Be careful.

You don't have to like Chelsea to agree rape is wrong.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

You don't have to like Chelsea to agree rape is wrong.
Great...I hate Chelsea and I think rape is wrong.  Praise me.

Jaunita Brodrick, and the voices silenced also agree...if Web Hubble's daughter had any honor she would change her name and turn her father and mother in as enemies of the nation.

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

@libertybele

Stand up to him?  She Made a comment from her gilded tower about a guy on the other side of the world who cannot touch her.  It doesn't take much to condemn rape.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@libertybele

Stand up to him?  She Made a comment from her gilded tower about a guy on the other side of the world who cannot touch her.  It doesn't take much to condemn rape.
True, that. He may be a nasty SOB, but the Philippines aren't going to be rid of the Islamic threat any other way but by harsh measures. Rough men make rough jokes, and hopefully that is what his comment was meant as and taken as. If not, I can't approve that either. Rape is evil.
As for Chelsea, did she have a hashtag?-- because you have to have a hashtag to show you really, really #care.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis