Author Topic: Kathy Griffin Beheads Donald Trump  (Read 4263 times)

Offline mrclose

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Kathy Griffin Beheads Donald Trump
« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2017, 05:44:48 am »
I think this kind of thing is inappropriate for  the President regardless of who he or she is.  Nor would it be appropriate for a judge or a senator or reoresentative.  Who are the haters here?

Not OK for anyone.  Beheading is a real thing in this world today.  Not a joke.  That is sick and I wonder if it could be construed as a threat against the President? 
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 05:45:13 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

rangerrebew

« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2017, 11:12:06 am »
Kathy Griffin Is Photographed Holding A Decapitated Trump Head

May 30, 2017| by Brian Anderson

I wasn’t sure what to call Kathy Griffin in the headline. Most outlets are calling her a comedian, but that indicates that she’s funny, which she is not, or has a career in comedy, which she does not. Whatever unfunny thing she is, she just got a whole lot less funny. She was photographed with a decapitated Donald Trump head, because this is what passes for clever in the liberal Resistance.

Griffin was photographed by some guy named Tyler Shields. Apparently this guy is a famous photographer and I can see why. Not only is he “edgy” he picks major league talent like Kathy Griffin as his subject.

https://downtrend.com/71superb/kathy-griffin-is-photographed-holding-a-decapitated-trump-head
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 11:12:50 am by rangerrebew »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2017, 11:25:47 pm »
Not OK for anyone.  Beheading is a real thing in this world today.  Not a joke.  That is sick and I wonder if it could be construed as a threat against the President?
I agree. We all take jabs at public figures, but some things are a bit much. This is over that line.

Funny is in the mind of the beholder, but this not only didn't make the bar, it never left the ground.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mrclose

"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self