Author Topic: Huma Abedin has invited Anthony Weiner back home  (Read 1489 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Huma Abedin has invited Anthony Weiner back home
« on: May 31, 2017, 12:57:00 pm »

Huma Abedin has invited Anthony Weiner back home

By Rebecca Rosenberg and Kevin Fasick

May 30, 2017 | 7:55pm | Updated

Just when you thought Huma Abedin finally had enough, the Hillary Clinton aide has invited her admitted sex offender hubby back home again, The Post has learned.

Anthony Weiner’s long-suffering wife filed for divorce earlier this month, the same day the disgraced ex-congressman pleaded guilty to sexting with a 15-year-old girl.

But Abedin has since renewed the lease on their pricey Union Square duplex — and invited back home the man who has repeatedly heaped humiliation upon her, sources told The Post.

more
http://nypost.com/2017/05/30/huma-abedin-has-invited-anthony-weiner-back-home/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Wingnut

Re: Huma Abedin has invited Anthony Weiner back home
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2017, 01:05:48 pm »
The neighbors are going to love having a registered sex offender living in their building!. 

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2017, 01:06:54 pm »
I'm sure none of us knows what it is, but there has to be an angle she is working in this. There is something hidden behind this move. There has to be. Maybe some kind of legal thing? Or, maybe pressure from Clinton for some unknown reason? Weiner is known nationally as one of the creepiest husbands ever. I cannot believe that this has anything to do with "love" or reconciliation.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Wingnut

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2017, 01:17:37 pm »
Somewhere money is behind it.  Whether it be a rent controlled appt and it is tied to him.... or something else.  M-O-N-E-Y.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2017, 01:19:55 pm »
Isn't he going to jail soon anyway? I don't understand.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Joe Wooten

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2017, 01:45:14 pm »
I loved Drudge's pun headline on this today.......

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2017, 01:55:45 pm »
I'm sure none of us knows what it is, but there has to be an angle she is working in this.

@240B

Perhaps he knows too much.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2017, 01:58:11 pm »
Who's blackmailing who is all I want to know.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2017, 02:55:24 pm »
I'm sure none of us knows what it is, but there has to be an angle she is working in this. There is something hidden behind this move. There has to be. Maybe some kind of legal thing? Or, maybe pressure from Clinton for some unknown reason? Weiner is known nationally as one of the creepiest husbands ever. I cannot believe that this has anything to do with "love" or reconciliation.

Well, there may have been some of that in the beginning, but now?  WTH?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2017, 03:01:15 pm »
Who's blackmailing who is all I want to know.

My thoughts too.  There is no reason any woman would take back the ultimate of scum bags without some alliterate motive.

NY was ground zero for a lot of Clinton Foundation arm twisting.  No basis on this comment, just speculative.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2017, 03:02:18 pm »
My thoughts too.  There is no reason any woman would take back the ultimate of scum bags without some alliterate motive.

NY was ground zero for a lot of Clinton Foundation arm twisting.  No basis on this comment, just speculative.

And, he did have all those Clinton emails on his laptop.  Would have been stupid to not back up the data.

Offline Gideon300

• Equal Opportunity Bigot
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2017, 03:24:57 pm »
And, he did have all those Clinton emails on his laptop.  Would have been stupid to not back up the data.

Well, no one can accuse Wiener of not being stupid.  But I think Hillary is behind it somewhere.  I think she sees how he could get REALLY DEPRESSED over at Huma's house. 

But maybe there's no underlying drama at all.  Maybe Huma just received her Loretta Bobbitt collection from Ginsu. 

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2017, 03:25:14 pm »
Has anybody ever done any outreach work with victims of domestic abuse?  They tend to go back to their spouses, too, and there isn't any conspiracy or blackmail involved ... just your basic co-dependency.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Gideon300

• Equal Opportunity Bigot
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2017, 03:26:25 pm »
Oooops!  That's "Lorena", not "Loretta".  But everyone already knows that.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2017, 03:32:07 pm »
Well, no one can accuse Wiener of not being stupid.  But I think Hillary is behind it somewhere.  I think she sees how he could get REALLY DEPRESSED over at Huma's house. 

But maybe there's no underlying drama at all.  Maybe Huma just received her Loretta Bobbitt collection from Ginsu.

I remember at  TOS, someone was keeping a tally of the Clinton Body Count. I sure that number won't stay constant forever.   This could be a ruse for  Weiner getting Brietbarted.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Old Warrior in Exile

« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2017, 03:36:19 pm »
Somewhere money is behind it.  Whether it be a rent controlled appt and it is tied to him.... or something else.  M-O-N-E-Y.

It is always money with them. Or A-R-K-A-N-C-I-D-E.
Barba non facit philosophum.

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2017, 03:40:05 pm »
Maybe she invited him back because he is great in bed....

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2017, 04:00:52 pm »
Has anybody ever done any outreach work with victims of domestic abuse?  They tend to go back to their spouses, too, and there isn't any conspiracy or blackmail involved ... just your basic co-dependency.

"It will be different, this time."
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2017, 04:02:29 pm »

You wouldn't be the first to underestimate the Clinton Crime Circuit.

Think about it.  I'd see your POV,  if it was just run of the mill sicko shit.   

We are talking about a low life who holds your kid, and texts their junk to perspective affairs type of sicko.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 04:04:11 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2017, 04:07:23 pm »
You wouldn't be the first to underestimate the Clinton Crime Circuit.

Think about it.  I'd see your POV,  if it was just run of the mill sicko shit.   

We are talking about a low life who holds your kid, and texts their junk to perspective affairs type of sicko.

I talk to ladies every week who have the same stories, and worse. 
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2017, 04:12:29 pm »
Well, someone has to say it - but this certainly is exactly how a lot of Republicans act each and every election cycle.  It's certainly what I did for decades until last cycle.

After all the betrayals, after all the unfaithfulness, after all the creepy dalliances and adopting of the Leftist agenda for their own....

They go crawling right back to a perverted, adulterous and flagrantly abusive partner.

Maybe we ought to call it 'Being Weinered'.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

rangerrebew

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2017, 05:49:06 pm »
Maybe if she shows how much she "loves her man," she won't be asked  how much she loves madam Clinton. :pondering: