Author Topic: Pro-Life Legislator Gets Death Threats for Saying Animal Cruelty is Not Worse Than Aborting Babies  (Read 997 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Pro-Life Legislator Gets Death Threats for Saying Animal Cruelty is Not Worse Than Aborting Babies
State   Micaiah Bilger   May 26, 2017   |   2:43PM    Austin, Texas

A Texas state lawmaker received threats for the second time this year after he questioned why the state has more protections for animals than it does for unborn babies.

State Rep. Tony Tinderholt, a Republican from Arlington, Texas, and his family were put under state protection in January after he received multiple death threats related to a bill he introduced to ban abortions.

Continued: http://www.lifenews.com/2017/05/26/pro-life-legislator-gets-death-threats-for-saying-animal-cruelty-is-not-worse-than-aborting-babies/

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
When you elevate the value of animals to that of humans, all you do is devalue  human life. 
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 02:12:36 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
When you elevate the value of animals to that of humans, all you do is devalue  human life.

But many do.  They would never do that to an animal.

Love this:

Jesus is the most important thing in this world and the next. Get to know him and we can be friends forever. If he will take this ole sinner, he will take you.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !

Love this:

Jesus is the most important thing in this world and the next. Get to know him and we can be friends forever. If he will take this ole sinner, he will take you.

Thanks, a few months ago my legs swelled twice their normal size due to blood clots and I nearly died. My wife reminds me also it was because I was too stubborn and hard-headed to go to a doctor when I should have. I thought to myself, when I go I would like a message left to others in my tagline. This politics is dirty business, but we need to keep our eyes on what really in this world matters. It is not me, not you, but Jesus, and I am sure you agree.

@Chosen Daughter
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 09:09:17 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....