Author Topic: Hillary launches astonishing conspiracy claim that Trump won the election because he 'colluded' with 1,000 Russian agents who filled Facebook with 'lies' and Twitter with 'bots'  (Read 1921 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

Hillary launches astonishing conspiracy claim that Trump won the election because he 'colluded' with 1,000 Russian agents who filled Facebook with 'lies' and Twitter with 'bots'
Daily Mail/UK, May 31, 2017

Clinton spoke at a tech conference in Silicon Valley to an audience which applauded repeatedly as she outlined her allegations against Trump - a man she described as having a 'visceral grasp on America's political underbelly'.

The question and answer session is her latest return to public life after her defeat. It was unclear if she was paid for the appearance at the Codecon conference in Rancho Palos Verde.

The loser began by saying: 'I take responsibility for every decision I made but that is not why I lost.'

Then Clinton spelled out a detailed theory that her campaign had been hit by the Russian hacking and that it used its agents to spread 'fake news'.

But she added: 'The Russians in my opinion - and based on intelligence and counterintelligence people I have spoken to - could not have known best how to weaponize that information unless they had been guided by a specific group of people. By Americans.'

And she repurposed one of her most notorious claims, that in the 1990s she and Bill Clinton were the target of a 'vast right-wing conspiracy', claiming that the media had 'ignored' her campaign's warnings about it before the election.

'It was a vast right-wing conspiracy,' she said. 'Now it is a vast Russian conspiracy - turns out we were right.'

Clinton claimed that Facebook had been used to spread 'fake news' about her and claimed that 'the majority of news' about her on it was 'fake'.

It is unclear where her figure comes from. She claimed there were '1,000 Russian agents involved in delivering those messages'.

There were, she claimed, 'content farms' producing 'lies' - but that the reason the Russians knew what to do was because they were being 'guided'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4560344/Hillary-Trump-colluded-Russia-create-fake-news.html#ixzz4ii8ErmnQ

Online Right_in_Virginia

There were, she claimed, 'content farms' producing 'lies' - but that the reason the Russians knew what to do was because they were being 'guided'.

Thorazine.  It's her only hope.

Offline rodamala

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!

Thorazine-hmmmm- good idea but there may be an interaction with her other meds. She sounded like a nutcase in that interview.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Just_Victor

Last time I checked, Russian agents and Facebook/Twitter bots can't vote.

But if they could, they'd vote democRAT.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 02:05:56 am by Just_Victor »
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Why'd they have to be Russians? Bots can come from almost anywhere on Earth. This isn't foreign espionage. It's simply dirty politics, and she's no angel in that respect.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 02:10:40 am by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Why'd they have to be Russians? Bots can come from almost anywhere on Earth. This isn't foreign espionage. It's simply dirty politics, and she's no angel in that respect.

Seems to know an awful lot about bots for a woman who thinks you wipe a server with a cloth.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Frank Cannon

Hitlary might have a point. Scott Peterson is now claiming that "Russian" social media bots are the ones responsible for Lacey Peterson death. He seems fairly credible.

Offline rodamala

Hitlary might have a point. Scott Peterson is now claiming that "Russian" social media bots are the ones responsible for Lacey Peterson death. He seems fairly credible.

Finally, the Lindberg Baby mystery is solved.  Russian bots.

debrawiest

Methinks she needs a new hobby. Maybe take up knitting or quilting. Or maybe it's time to start baking those cookies she so abhorred when Bill ran for president.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Its not why she lost but she is correct that Russian trolls were all over social media pimping pro trump propaganda. What they weren't doing was targeting her since they were most active during the primaries. Some of my earliest posts here were about it.

We called them "Peggies".

Offline Old Warrior in Exile

The Russians in my opinion - and based on intelligence and counterintelligence people I have spoken to - could not have known best how to weaponize that information unless they had been guided by a specific group of people. By Americans.'

One would think the Ruskies would've been all in for Hillary.

You know, being fellow travelers and all.
Barba non facit philosophum.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
One would think the Ruskies would've been all in for Hillary.

You know, being fellow travelers and all.

That's the question that no one in the press will ask. Why would the Russians prefer Donald over Hillary?

Obama and Hillary were Putin's best friends. They gave him everything he ever asked for. Why would Putin replace known incompetents and lackey stooges with an unknown like Trump? It makes no sense.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Old Warrior in Exile

That's the question that no one in the press will ask. Why would the Russians prefer Donald over Hillary?

Obama and Hillary were Putin's best friends. They gave him everything he ever asked for. Why would Putin replace known incompetents and lackey stooges with an unknown like Trump? It makes no sense.

Precisely. Why she's their ideological soulmate. And her being weak minded with a criminal's heart is an added bonus.
The Ruskies couldn't have asked for more.
Barba non facit philosophum.