Author Topic: Bloomberg: '55 percent chance' Trump will win reelection  (Read 1106 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Bloomberg: '55 percent chance' Trump will win reelection
« on: June 01, 2017, 12:35:01 am »
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/335844-bloomberg-55-percent-chance-trump-will-win-reelection

Former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg thinks there's a "55 percent chance" President Trump will be reelected in 2020.

Bloomberg, who politically identifies as independent, told New York Times columnist Frank Bruni that he thought Democrats didn't have an effective message to win the 2016 election and could repeat that mistake in 2020.

“Hillary said, ‘Vote for me because I’m a woman and the other guy’s bad,’” Bloomberg said about 2016.

He said Democrats are still looking for issues and messages. And he worries that too many Democrats are eager to jump into the 2020 race.

“They’ll step on each other and re-elect Donald Trump,” Bloomberg said.

Bloomberg endorsed Hillary Clinton in 2016 and spoke at the Democratic National Convention, calling Trump a "dangerous demagogue."

Online corbe

Re: Bloomberg: '55 percent chance' Trump will win reelection
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2017, 12:42:15 am »
                             Just can't help myself, @Frank Cannon

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2017, 01:02:57 am »
One it's Bloomberg, secondly we're not even 6 months into this presidency and projections are already being made?  Seriously? This whole story is absurd.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2017, 01:03:22 am »
                             Just can't help myself, @Frank Cannon

Cheers!!   :beer: :beer:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2017, 01:11:27 am »
OMG ... PLEASE not yet!!  :laugh:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2017, 01:47:04 am »
It's him, the Democrat or some third-party candidate the people will promptly ignore, justly or unjustly.

I'm already gagging at the thought of having to live through this crap again.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2017, 03:05:09 am »
Glad I brightened everyone's day with my thread.