Author Topic: Trump Set To Roll Back Obama’s Cuba Policies  (Read 664 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Trump Set To Roll Back Obama’s Cuba Policies
« on: May 30, 2017, 01:28:28 am »
President Donald Trump is set to announce a rollback of former President Barack Obama’s policies toward Cuba, The Daily Caller has learned.

Two sources told TheDC that the development is due to the behind-the-scenes efforts of Republican Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, Democratic New Jersey Sen. Bob Menendez and Republican Florida Rep. Mario Diaz-Balart.

This information coming from an anti-embargo group, which spoke on the condition of anonymity, was confirmed Sunday by John Kavulich of the nonpartisan U.S. – Cuba Trade and Economic Council. “The Trump Administration has been ‘ready’ since February 2017 to announce changes, but issues unrelated to Cuba have intervened,” Kavulich said.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/29/exclusive-trump-set-to-roll-back-obamas-cuba-policies/
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Re: Trump Set To Roll Back Obama’s Cuba Policies
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2017, 01:38:45 am »
I don't buy it. Its 180 degrees off of what he said in 2015.

“I think it's fine. I think it's fine, but we should have made a better deal. The concept of opening with Cuba — 50 years is enough — the concept of opening with Cuba is fine. I think we should have made a stronger deal.”

http://www.politico.com/states/florida/story/2015/09/trump-softens-once-hard-line-on-cuba-025330

and then in 2016.

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump on Monday evening expressed openness to expanding his self-branded line of hotels into Cuba.

"I would, I would," the real estate developer said during an interview on CNN's "Situation Room," adding, "at the right time, when we're allowed to do it. Right now, we're not."

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/273815-trump-id-open-a-hotel-in-cuba

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2017, 11:30:56 am »

The Daily Caller
ALEX PFEIFFER
12:58 PM 05/29/2017

President Donald Trump is set to announce a rollback of former President Barack Obama’s policies toward Cuba, The Daily Caller has learned.

Two sources told TheDC that the development is due to the behind-the-scenes efforts of Republican Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, Democratic New Jersey Sen. Bob Menendez and Republican Florida Rep. Mario Diaz-Balart.

This information coming from an anti-embargo group, which spoke on the condition of anonymity, was confirmed Sunday by John Kavulich of the nonpartisan U.S. – Cuba Trade and Economic Council. “The Trump Administration has been ‘ready’ since February 2017 to announce changes, but issues unrelated to Cuba have intervened,” Kavulich said.

Former President Obama worked to enact several changes to Cuban policy during his tenure in office. He ended the policy known as “wet foot, dry foot” that gave Cuban illegal immigrants a path to legal status, opened travel to the island nation, re-established diplomatic relations and loosened restrictions on doing business in the country.

(more)
http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/29/exclusive-trump-set-to-roll-back-obamas-cuba-policies/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Mod1

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2017, 12:37:42 pm »
Merged two threads on same topic

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2017, 12:39:51 pm »
Pretty soon it just might be as though Obama never existed.   :0001: