Author Topic: Fact Check: What's the Real Story on Seth Rich?  (Read 2655 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Fact Check: What's the Real Story on Seth Rich?
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2017, 02:11:28 am »
Gorbachev likes Trump; Trump tried to negotiate with Gorbachev over nuclear weapons 31 years ago.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/donald-trump-russia-mikhail-gorbachev-ussr/2017/05/26/id/792596/

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/gorbachev-wants-trump-to-be-like-reagan-with-russia-831751235721

So, Trump and Reagan yes, are visionaries, we hope for the best with them.

Gorbachev has had some serious criticisms as well per how the West has treated Russia. He should be listened too.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2017, 02:29:02 am »
I don't remember so many staff members and other democrat operatives being killed in the days of Jimmy Carter, Walter Mondale and Ronald Reagan. My bad.

And whole books are written on Chappaquiddick. We shouldn't know about that? Really?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 02:34:23 am by TomSea »

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2017, 07:43:05 am »
Consider three different viewpoints.  A detective, whose job it is to gather the facts, would rely upon tried and true methods to piece together the puzzle and see where it leads.  Then you have the anti-conspiracy theorists who will go to any lengths to paint any conspiracy viewpoint as the lunatic fringe.

Then you have me. 

Based on their track record, any act remotely related to the Clintons I assume is rotten to the core.  It is simply the way they operate - the pattern has been clear for decades.  But don't take my word for it.  Instead listen to the insiders with hands on experience who will come right out and explain the entire Clinton modus operandi.  The Clintons are incapable of doing a single thing above board.

Then you have the DNC - they are incapable of doing things above board as well.  But don't take my word for it.  Just pickup a newspaper and look at the long and ugly trail of misdeeds going back decades.  The pattern is clear.

I choose to follow the unmistakable patterns of behavior simply because that is what logical human being do.  If you choose to ignore these patterns that is your choice.   Turn on CNN and join the millions who have made the exact same choice.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2017, 02:53:46 pm »
Fact! Debbie Wasserman's brother is the Assistant US Attorney in DC, where Seth Rich was murdered and investigators were told to stand down.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 02:54:26 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien