Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Still Thinks She Beat Donald Trump in Election  (Read 2820 times)

Offline GrouchoTex

Re: Hillary Clinton Still Thinks She Beat Donald Trump in Election
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2017, 06:26:30 pm »
No doubt they are having AlGore flashbacks and the tantrum is over feeling robbed, even though they were not.
The 'fix' was in, the Dems are masters of voter fraud, the speeches were all polished up, and they probably had everything ready for the move. The Media had fawned over Hillary since Bubba was in the oval office, and she believed every word, or at least had played every card: Stand by her man, first woman POTUS, Feminazi, Bushhate, friend of the minorities and the poor, and the downtrodden, etc., etc., etc...

She wasn't expecting two things: Pissed off Bernie voters in large numbers, and the anger of the GOP voters that Trump capitalized on.

Not even the fawning media had been able to bury Benghazi, or the server with tens of thousands of official communications and well over 100 code word top secret files that were not supposed to be outside compartmented computers, all felonies, every one.

So she lost the electoral vote, and squeaked by with the popular vote. The latter, however, wasn't distributed right to be effective for the electoral win.

That's a strategic blunder that has to sting. And like most candidates, she provided the stuff that bit her worst, like images and .gifs of her drunk or having apparent episodes as yet medically unattributed. Visuals leave an impression words do not, and people on the internet made sure the visuals got out.

The media only matter if people are listening, and after nearly a decade of trying to pitch the Obamas as the greatest thing since sliced bread, people had tuned them out. Admittedly, I never listened to more than 5 minutes of an Obama speech.

How the GOP managed to lose those two elections should be the subject of doctoral dissertations in political science for decades, but they did, and they came close this time, too.

Also, I think she really took this election for granted.

AFC teams spent more time in Wisconsin than Hillary did in 2016.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2017, 10:47:25 pm »

Wingnut

« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2017, 10:55:09 pm »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2017, 11:10:08 pm »
Also, I think she really took this election for granted.

AFC teams spent more time in Wisconsin than Hillary did in 2016.
Probably couldn't figure out which accent to fake :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis